Adopt- crysti

The one where Gigi and crystal adopt a pet.

Gigi pov: crystal and I have been living together for about 2 months now and we want a pet. We want to start small to see if we can at least keep a pet alive. I tell crystal I want to try to get a pet so I go and find her. "Babessssss can we get a pet. Like a little one like a hamster or something before we get something big like a cat or a dog?" I ask crystal. "I mean why not. Let's go to the pet store now. Let's go get a hamster." Crystal responds with. I'm literally so excited I can't. I want a hamster so bad. On the way to the pet store we were vibin to old Katy Perry, my favorite. We get to the pet store and the first thing we look for is a cage. I'm gonna get it a 30 gallon fish tank cause it will be huge and better than a normal cage. I got the tank cage a screen lid, a water bottle, food, food dish, wheel, bedding and hideout for the little dude.

Crystal pov: at the pet store Gigi is you cute I can't. The hamster has a pretty big cage and is gonna be spoiled. Gigi let me pick out the hamster and I am pretty excited. We go to the long haired hamsters and the lady comes over to help us pick out the one we like. I saw this cute all white albino one so I wanted to look at it. I put my hand in and this little shithead really bit me. I pull my finger away and Gigi and I start laughing immediately and the lady is concerned. "Oh my I am so sorry that little whore bites a lot I apologize I forgot to tell you. Let me get you a bandaid, sanitizer and a paper towel hun" the worker says. She closes the one cage and Gigi and I look for a different hamster. We both see this adorable orange and white hamster and I know for sure I definitely wanna name it cheeto. When the lady comes back we tell the lady we want the one we want. She gets us the hamster and we sign for him. Cheeto is officially ours. We go to the checkout and we spent 300 dollars. We now have a furry child. We load everything in the car and have Gigi hold the hamster and we are on our way home. Once we pull into the driveway we get everything out and carried in the front door. We had this tiny room with a window and it's such a nice room so we decide to put cheeto in there. We put up a shelf and put his cage on the shelf. We get the bedding in the cage then put the wheel and hideout in. I have Gigi folk the water bottle as I put in the toys and his food bowl. I put a little treat on his bowl to see if he likes them. Lastly I get some of his original bedding in the cage then I put our little dude in the cage. He's so cute and I love him.

Gigi pov: it's late that night and crystal and I are kinda getting in a mood and we start kissing... a lot until we hear this loud ass squeaking noise. Crystal and I both stair at each other and get up to see what it is. We couldn't figure it out to save our lives but then we hear a noise from cheetos room. We open the door and he is standing in his wheel starring at us. "Welp now we know where it's coming from" I said and crystal laughed. We closed the door to his little room and went back to bed. The next morning I wake up first and go to the room. I get him some food and refill his water then go to the kitchen and make myself some cinnamon sugar toast. Crystal soon comes down and we go to our table and eat. "I'm gonna put cheeto in his ball to run around a little bit okay Babes?" Crystal says. "Okay why not just make sure he doesn't die" I say back. Crystal goes in puts him in his ball and we watch him run around. I am so happy we got our first pet together.
———————————————————————————752 words
Kinda short I apologize
Please please please comment requests!!