My life changed..

It was spring of 1989 in Singapore at Horikoshi High and you and your friend Anne are  talking about the cute boys on you favorite reality show "Keeping up with the Dashikis",

Anne:"I think that Taro is cute!"

Alana:"That's true but I think Kazuki is SUPER cu-"

But then you hear the dean over the loud speaker.

Dean:"Can Alana Ishida please go down the the office with all of her belongings,even from her locker and desk. Thank you."

Anne:"I wonder why they want you too take all your things..I'll go ask a teacher what's going on."

Alana:"Okay lemme grab my thing and just come down to the office with me and tell me when you get answers."

You leave the classroom while Anne goes to the nearest teacher. As for you, you take your bag and whatever is in your locker, and start slowly walking towards the office.

Anne:"Hey Mr.Suzuki, I was wondering if you knew why Alana has to bring all of her things to the office?"

Mr.Suzuki:"Ah yes I knew you were gonna ask that, well you see, Alana's test scores on recent tests are so high even for our school she has too transfer to a different school out of Singapore so she can take tests that are at her level without them not being challenging."

Anne:"WHAT!??! I have to go say goodbye to Alana before she leaves."

While your walking down the hall still you hear your name being yelled but it sounds like the voice you hear is crying, you turn around to see Anne running to you. Once she caught up with you she gives you a really tight hug, still crying her eyes out.

Alana:"Why are you crying so much, its not like I'm about to die after walking into the dean's office."

Anne:"*sniffle* They told me you have to transfer out of Singapore to a school that takes test scores like yours."

Alana:"Wait...WHAT!?!"

As soon as you hear that you hear the dean call your name and point towards his office. You and Anne share one last hug before you leave.

~IN THE DEANS OFFICE~

Dean:"So, you've heard the news about you I suppose?"

Alana:"Yes, but do you know where I'm going and where I'm gonna stay?"

Dean:"Yes, you are being transferred to  Higashi High in Tokyo Japan, you will be staying with Noriaki Kakyoin and his mother Seiki Kakyoin."

Alana:"All the way in Japan wow..."

Dean:"That's all I can tell you now so go home, pack your things, get on your plane to japan because it takes off today and I don't think you wanna miss it."

Alana:"Okay."

You leave the office and your parents are already there so you get in the car and look out the window to see Anne waving goodbye through the classroom window, you wave back, when you get home you pack your things and head to the airport.