The Depths of Tokyo

~TOKYO CITY~

Seiki:"Why don't we stop at the yakisoba stand?"

Alana:"Sure."

Kakyoin:"Let's go."

You, Kakyoin and Seiki walk to the yakisoba stand. But you have to walk down a creepy alley way so you try to be as close to Kakyoin as possible. Suddenly, you feel someone grab you by your sweater and you fall back into someone's arms.

Alana:"K-KAKYOIN HELP!!!!"

????:"Shut up.."

The voice you hear is very unexpected.. The voice is young, you try and see but all you can see is a tall boy, blonde hair and pale skin. But his hazel eyes stand out the most. Kakyoin and Seiki turn around from your screams and look in fear. Kakyoin tries to charge at the mysterious boy but he pulls out a switchblade and points it to your neck.

????:"You better back up lover boy or I'll slice her throat before she can scream."

Alana:"Please do what he says Kakyoin.."

????"I said shut up.."

The boy covers your mouth and slides his hand down your pants and in your panties. You try to break free but he cuts your face a bit and you cry. Kakyoin stands there in anger.

Kakyoin:"GET YOUR NASTY FUCKING HANDS OFF HER!!!!!"

Kakyoin runs towards the man before he can slide his hand out and cut you. Kakyoin tackles the man and starts punching his face. The man strikes back. Blood spills every where. You see the blade on the floor so you grab it, jump on top of the man and point it at his brain stem.

Alana:"Go now because I won't hesitate to cut you..."

Dio:"How dare you threaten I Dio.."

You get mad at him and nick him in the arm. He sucks in air through his teeth in pain. Kakyoin kicks him in the back so he tumbles over. Kakyoin picks you up and throws you over his shoulder, he tells Seiki to start running to the car. You feel the cool breeze brush against your face and you feel a bad pain in your ankle. You all make it to the car and get in.

~IN CAR~

Kakyoin:"Are you okay Alana?"

You and Kakyoin start to look around your body to find any marks to treat. Kakyoin checks your foot and you feel and stinging pain in your ankle.

Alana:"Ouch.."

Kakyoin:":Let's get home so we can fix your broken ankle."

You lay in Kakyoin's lap the ride home, when you get home Kakyoin carries you upstairs and wraps your ankle in bandage wrap and lays you down in bed for rest. He carefully lays next to you and wraps his arm around you. You latch on to his arm, hugging it tightly. You start crying but you try to be quite so no one can hear you, but Kakyoin looks over and sees you.

~AT HOME~

Kakyoin:"Why are you crying?"

Alana:"I don't know I just feel unwelcome with all that  happened.."

Kakyoin pulls you in and kisses you and then gives you a big hug.

Kakyoin:"Why wouldn't the prettiest girl in Tokyo be welcome here?"

Alana:"Eheh stop it.."

You blush a lot.

Kakyoin:"Tomorrow will be a great day, I promise."

Alana:"It's always a good day when you're around."

Kakyoin giggles and cuddles you until you both fall asleep. You wake up in the middle of the night from a horrible nightmare you try choking back your tears, but instead you hug Kakyoin tighter.

Kakyoin:"What's wrong?"

Alana:"I had a nightmare.."

Kakyoin hugs you and pulls you on top of him. You giggle and start making out with him. He starts undressing you, then he starts kissing your body.

Alana:"Haah...mmm.....K-Kakyoin.."

You feel something in you moving around, you can't help but moan. 

Alana:"Mmmh..."

Kakyoin:"You like it when I stick my finger inside right?"

Alana:"Haahh...yea.."

Kakyoin goes into your ear and whispers.

Kakyoin:"What if... I went deeper.."

You feel Kakyoin's fingers drive farther into you and you can't help but moan louder.

Alana:"K-Kakyoin! Haaaahh...mmm"

Kakyoin takes his finger out and goes under the blanket. You turn tomato red as you feel something hot and wet licking you.

Kakyoin:"Rero rero rero...."

Alana:"Haaahh...."

Your mind starts to go blank you can't think straight on what's going on. All you can really do is moan and softly say Kakyoin's name. You wake up the next morning, wet, covered in cold sweat. you don't have any pants on and Kakyoin is already downstairs. You shower and go downstairs.