The Craziest Spring Break Ever.

While going downstairs you see that there was a letter sent to students that spring break has started and you won't be returning to school for a month. Kakyoin looks at you and smirks. You blush and sit down to eat.

Seiki:"You must be really hungry Alana."

Alana:"Yea you could say I have a big apatite."

Seiki:"Yea.. Especially from last night.."

Kakyoin spits out his orange juice in embarrassment while you sit there rock solid turning red.

Seiki:"You guy were really loud and I'm literally in the next room and these walls are pretty thin... I would suggest the couch next time aha.."

You and Kakyoin look at each other and you both know what your trying to tell each other. Kakyoin grins. You start to think after what happened last night he's a whole new person in his sex life, you think he went to a very gentle inexperienced person to a somewhat aggressive almost devilish person. To you it's not that bad in your opinion, as long has things don't get out of hand.

Kakyoin:"I think we should get the projector out and watch a movie in the living room tonight?"

Seiki:"That sounds like a great idea!"

Alana:"We should watch a horror film."

You guys finish breakfast and go to the attic to find the projector. While looking for it you find old photos and toys Kakyoin found. You find these metal clackers that look like cherries. You turn red when you look in a box that says "old comics" but you find a ball gag underneath the comics. Kakyoin runs to that box and puts the gag in his pocket and winks. Seiki finds the projector so you set it up before you guys decide what movie to watch.

Kakyoin:"What horror film should we watch?"

Seiki:"We should watch Pulse I heard from a friend it's really scary."

Alana:"I wouldn't mind watching that movie."

You, Kakyoin, and Seiki spend all day setting up the projector and make snacks for the movie. By the time you guys finish, it's dark so you start the movie. Your already cuddled up next to Kakyoin scared. Half way into the movie and Seiki's screams from the jumpscares you feel Kakyoin slide his hand down your hip and into your pants. You look at Kakyoin and he smirks at you. You whisper to him.

Alana:"We can't right now your mom is right here.."

Kakyoin:"C'mon she'll leave in a bit because she's tired, watch."

Seiki:"*Yawn* Well I'm gonna hit the hay don't do anything suspicious okay?"

Kakyoin:"Okay mom."

Seiki walks up the stairs and into her room. Once Kakyoin hears her door shut he grabs you and pins you to the couch. He looks down at you in lust, you look up with the rest of your innocence you have left. He kisses your neck while you hold on to him.

I don't wanna do this but if you don't wanna know what happens just skip the next part and it will continue the next part of this chapter. Now for the people who choose to stay.. The next part is what is gonna happen with you and Kakyoin... Read at your own risk..Teehee~