Craziest Spring Break Ever..2

Kakyoin chokes you and your mind goes blank..You get these horrible flashbacks.. You tell Kakyoin to stop and you start crying. Kakyoin quickly stops and puts a blanket around you and coddles you.

~FLASHBACK~

When you were a freshman at your old school a sophomore walked up to you and started saying very lewd things.

Sophomore:"Hey, if your ever looking for a good time meet me in the boys bathroom during lunch."

Alana:"Umm...I think you have the wrong person."

The sophomore tries you grope you but you move back. But he grabs you and pushes you into the boys bathroom. The sophomore pins you to the wall and slide his hand down your pants and chokes you. You faint and wake up to the police and all your close torn apart, covered in semen. You realized that you fainted. You get up in fear crying

~PRESENT TIME~

Kakyoin:"Alana...I'm so sorry i don't know what got into me."

Kakyoin still holds you while your crying. He brushes his soft hands through your hair and puts it up. He gives you a pair of pajamas and puts them on you. You both lay down on the couch slowly falling asleep. You hold on to time tight. You wake up the next morning to the smell of breakfast made. You look up but you don't see Seiki cooking, instead it's Kakyoin.

Kakyoin:"My mom goes on these long business trips once in while so she won't be back for a few weeks."

Alana:"Okay."

You sit down at the table while Kakyoin hands you breakfast. He sits down and stares at you in guilt you look up and notice. Then you look down.

Kakyoin:"Listen, about last night I don't know what happened. As if I snapped into a whole new persona."

Alana:"Yea you were so gently at first and then something happened and you just went almost insane."

Kakyoin:"I know and I'm really sorry about that."

You get up and hug Kakyoin and kiss his cheek.

Alana:"Of course I forgive you."

Kakyoin picks you and kisses you back. You both giggle.