The Craziest Spring Break Ever..(NSFW)

Continued...

As soon as Kakyoin hears Seiki close the door to her room he grabs you and pins you to the couch. He looks up at you in lust, you look up at him with all the innocence you have left. He starts kissing your neck and you hold on to him.

Kakyoin:"I bet I can make you scream if I get you in the right spot.."

Alana:"I don't think your mom would like that.."

Kakyoin:"It doesn't matter..She won't hear it.."

Kakyoin reaches into his pocket and pulls out the gag from earlier. You look up at him as he gestures you to put it on. You put it on. He asks if its comfortable, you nod your head yes. He unbuckles his belt and ties it around your wrists so you can't move. Kakyoin quickly rips your pajamas off with his bear hands. Look in shock on how quickly he did that with no sign of difficulty. He looks you up and down in awe.

Kakyoin:"I'm going to enjoy this..."

He licks his lips as he tears apart your panties. All you can do is try and squirm around. Kakyoin drives his finger even farther than usual inside you and you try to yell but its all muffled.

Kakyoin:"Shh...It's okay Lana bear..."

He keeps thrusting his finger in and out until you orgasm. You have tears and sweat running down your face. Kakyoin looks up and realizes something. He takes out the gag and unties the belt.

Kakyoin:"I think I shouldn't take advantage of you.."

You look at Kakyoin and you blush.

Alana:"I liked it...The restrains were too much.."

Kakyoin looks back up at you. He grins.

Kakyoin:"Let's get on with the show then.."

Kakyoin takes of his shirt and starts kissing your body. You moan softly. He leans over to his pockets and pulls out a condom.

Kakyoin:"Do you wanna try it?"

Alana:"Let's do it."

Kakyoin puts on the condom and puts his d*ck by your v*gina. He teases you a bit until he slides it in. You scream a bit but Kakyoin covers your mouth and starts thrusting. He goes faster by the minute. Then you both hear the fridge open Kakyoin can't stop at this point so he covers your mouth and keeps going, deeper, and deeper. He gets a tight grip on your boobs and you moan. He pulls out panting. Then he looks at you and smirks, you think:"Say hello to lustful and rough Kakyoin". Right as you finished that thought Kakyoin turns you over and sticks it in again and goes in deeper. He pulls your hair you moan louder and Kakyoin slaps your ass.

Kakyoin:"You like that huh Lana bear?"

Alana:"*moans* Yea.."

Kakyoin:"What's my name?"

Kakyoin:"Tell me!"

Kakyoin slaps your ass harder and you scream.

Alana:"K-Kakyoin!!"

Kakyoin chokes you and your mind goes blank..You get these horrible flashbacks.. You tell Kakyoin to stop and you start crying. Kakyoin quickly stops and puts a blanket around you and coddles you.

~FLASHBACK~

When you were a freshman at your old school a sophomore walked up to you and started saying very lewd things.

Sophomore:"Hey, if your ever looking for a good time meet me in the boys bathroom during lunch."

Alana:"Umm...I think you have the wrong person."

The sophomore tries you grope you but you move back. But he grabs you and pushes you into the boys bathroom. The sophomore pins you to the wall and slide his hand down your pants and chokes you. You faint and wake up to the police and all your close torn apart, covered in semen. You realized that you fainted. You get up in fear crying

~PRESENT TIME~

Kakyoin:"Alana...I'm so sorry  i  don't know what got into me."

Kakyoin still holds you while your crying. He brushes his soft hands through your hair and puts it up. He gives you a pair of pajamas and puts them on you. You both lay down on the couch slowly falling asleep. You hold on to time tight. You wake up the next morning to the smell of breakfast made. You look up but you don't see Seiki cooking, instead it's Kakyoin.

Kakyoin:"My mom goes on these long business trips once in while so she won't be back for a few weeks."

Alana:"Okay."

You sit down at the table while Kakyoin hands you breakfast. He sits down and stares at you in guilt you look up and notice. Then you look down.

Kakyoin:"Listen, about last night I don't know what happened. As if I snapped into a whole new persona."

Alana:"Yea you were so gently at first and then something happened and you just went almost insane."

Kakyoin:"I know and I'm really sorry about that."

You get up and hug Kakyoin and kiss his cheek.

Alana:"Of course I forgive you."

Kakyoin picks you and kisses you back. You both giggle.