This is it!

~AT THE AIRPORT~

Mom:"I'm gonna miss you so much, but we wants what best for you.."

Dad:"Now don't you forget about us, you can use a letter now and then or a post card."

Alana:"Haha I won't forget about you guys."

You hug your parents one last time and get on your plane, once your on your plane you put in your earbuds and read your favorite manga and then fall asleep. Then you wake up to your flight attendant saying that we've landed in Tokyo Japan. You get off the plane and wait for Seiki to pick you up.

Alana:"Japan is really nice so f-"

Seiki:"Alana is that you!?!"

You turn around to see Seiki, a tall, middle aged, red haired lady. Next to her is Kakyoin, very tall, muscular, red hair, wearing a green uniform outfit. Seiki walks toward you and gives you a hug, then greets herself.

Seiki:"Alana..you're so gorgeous!!"

Alana:"Thank you."

Seiki:"I'm so glad your staying with us, you are going to have a blast! Especially with Kakyoin."

Kakyoin:"Hi Alana, welcome to Japan."

Alana:"Thanks."

Kakyoin goes in for a handshake but Seiki insists on a hug so you both go in for a hug, you smell a cherry scented perfume of him. Seiki awes in adore you both start blushing.

Seiki:"I think you two are gonna be more than friends if you know what I mean."

Kakyoin:*Turns red*"M-MOM!"

You also turn red but Seiki giggles, Seiki grabs you things and takes them to the car, you and Kakyoin walk to the car together, both knowing you fell in love with each other...