Character Bio

Name: (y/n) Strauss
Age: 3
Guild: Fairy Tail
Guild emblem location: chest
Emblem color: aqua
Mother: Mirajane Strauss
Draconic Mother: Tiamat 

Name: (y/n) StraussAge: 3Guild: Fairy TailGuild emblem location: chestEmblem color: aquaMother: Mirajane StraussDraconic Mother: Tiamat 

(Tiamat was one of the few surviving dragons from the Great Dragon War. 400 years later she came across an abandoned child, who was only about a year old at the time and taught him sea dragon slayer magic. In the 400 years she was alone she learned how to use transformation magic and took a human appearance to avoid being hunted. She was also able to create antibodies preventing the dragon seed inside (y/n) from growing without having to fuse herself with him. Eventually, she fell in love and married until she was murdered bathing her child in her draconic blood.)
Tiamat human form:

Magic: Sea Dragon Slayer magicSpells (basic):Sea Dragon's Roar (a breath attack that fires highly pressurized water at opponents) Sea Dragon Wing Attack (the caster wraps their arms in water that can be used offensively or to distort/dispel attack...

Spells (basic):
Sea Dragon's Roar (a breath attack that fires highly pressurized water at opponents) 
Sea Dragon Wing Attack (the caster wraps their arms in water that can be used offensively or to distort/dispel attacks)
Sea Dragon's Aqua Fist (the caster's fists are shrouded in water that swirls at immense speeds and is capable of ripping almost anything that comes in contact with this spell to shreds)
Sea Dragon's Whirlpool (the caster fires a swirling stream of water from their hands that is strong enough to be used offensively and defensively simultaneously)
Sea Dragon's Tallon (the caster's heels are wrapped in water that forms into a sharp claw)
Sea Dragon's Crushing Fang (the caster swipes at their opponents in a claw-like fashion)
Sea Dragon's Deluge (the caster combines two Sea Dragon's Aqua Fists and forms a staff, which can be used as a spear when thrown, and causes immense damage to whatever it hits)
Spells(secret arts):
Lustful Sin: Leviathan Tidalwave (the caster creates an immense wave to crush and wash away opponents)
Lustful Sin: Hurricane Lance (the caster creates a lance made of water that has the force of a hurricane)
Lustful Sin: Riptide Blades (the caster creates a blade of water that they can then use to send circular blades of water flying at opponents or they can use the blade as a melee weapon)
Lustful Sin: Sea Serpent Gyser (the caster creates a giant serpent made of water beneath their opponent that launches them high into the air as it rises)
Lustful Sin: Kraken's Breath (an enhanced form of Sea Dragon's Roar, that shreds and crushes everything in its path with immense water pressure)
Lustful Sin: Sea Dragon's Cradle (the caster creates a dome of water around a targeted area that is guarded by a Xiao Long dragon, this is solely used for defensive purposes)
Lustful Sin: Sea Dragon's Aura (the caster wraps a target in medicinal water healing the target's wounds completely)
Lustful Sin: Sea Dragon's Vision (the caster can use any water within a 15-kilometer radius to view anything in that area)
Lustful Sin: Sea Dragon Mist Fang (the caster creates Tiamat out of mist to distract opponents, the mist can also be used to shroud an area in dense fog)

Abilities
Immense magic power
Enhanced hearing
Enhanced smell
Immense durability 
Enhanced speed
Enhanced strength
Enhanced reflexes

Equipment
Tiamat's armlet (an armlet worn by Tiamat that resembles a dragon and is made from the fangs and claws of fallen fire dragons. It has an enchantment placed on it by Irene Belserion allowing it to change its size to fit whoever wears it)