Chapter 5

(y/n) POV

"Ok, sweetie Mama has to go train for the Grand Magic games! You'll be going with auntie Erza to have fun at the beach while Mama goes and trains in the mountains." Mama said, "NO!" I said as I clung to her leg, "It's ok sweetie. I promise you won't miss me for even a second cause I have this." She said as she held up a strange lacrima. "This is a lacrima phone. I can use this to call you every day." She said as she handed it to me, "That one will call mine and only mine until I add more contacts to it. All you have to do is push the icon that looks like me." She said as I pushed the button, "See it works." She said as she kissed my forehead, "You'll have so much fun and Coco will be there with you to keep you company." She said, "Mama." I said sadly, "It'll be alright sweetheart. It's only three months and then I will never leave you ever again. I love you so much, sweetie." She said as she hugged me before she left.

"Mama." I said sadly, "Hey Mira didn't wanna leave you, but she's going to train up in the mountains. It would be hard for you to breathe and she just didn't want you to get hurt, she's gonna be just fine but she can't worry about you and train at the same time sweetie." Auntie Erza said, "Now let's go swim. I promise you will have fun." She said as she kissed my cheek.

The next day Auntie Erza had me help her train for awhile. All I had to do was use my breath attack on her over and over. "Ok, sweetie let's build a sandcastle." Auntie said, "Otay!" I said, suddenly we were transported to a strange world and my clothes were different. "WELCOME BACK!" A lot of people said happily, "Where are we?!" Coco said, "Welcome to the Celestial Spirit World." a woman with pink hair said, "Fishy." I said as I pointed at a woman with a fishtail, "What did you just say about me brat?!" the fish lady said angrily, "Fishy." I said, "This is gonna hurt you far more than it's gonna hurt me." She said as she shot a torrent of water at me, but I ate it. "What just happened?!" She said, "He's a sea dragon slayer. Your attacks don't affect him." Auntie said, "ROAR!" I said as I used my breath attack on the fish lady. "I'M SO DEAD!" Lucy cried in the distance, "Hey brat...you're not so bad. But don't call me "fishy", my name is Aquarius." Aquarius said, "Ok!" I said happily.

When the party ended Virgo took us back home, but everyone had lost the three months they had to train, "(y/n)." Auntie said, "We don't tell your mother what we did for the past three months. Or the fact that I took you to an extradimensional party without her permission." She said, "OK!" I said happily as I played in the sand.