Chapter 3

Mira POV

"Ok (y/n) I've got lunch all packed up, are you ready to go?" I asked, "Yeah!" He said happily, "Ok let's go." I said as Lisanna picked him up, "This'll be our first family picnic." Lisanna said, "It was nice of you to invite Evergreen along." She said as we left, "Well someone needs to keep Elfman under control." I said.

(y/n) POV

"Aw and aren't you simply adorable." A woman in green said, "(y/n) this is Evergreen, she's a friend of your uncle." Mama said as a man glaired at me, I hid my face in Evergreen's chest, "KNOCK IT OFF ELFMAN! YOU'RE SCARING THE POOR BOY!" Evergreen said, "Sorry about that, I didn't mean to scare you." Elfman said, "Man it's hard to believe my big sis is a mom." He said, "You can feel free to call me auntie Evergreen alright (y/n)." Evergreen said, "(y/n) honey I know you're a kid but you can't hide the food alright." Auntie Lisanna said, "Now (y/n) go get the chocolate strawberries from where ever you hid them." She said as auntie Evergreen set me down and I ran off into the woods to look for the strawberries that I didn't hide.

"Yummy!" A girl said from inside some bushes, I pulled open the bushes and saw a kitty eating the strawberries.

"A...A human." the kitty said, "KITTY!" I said happily as I ran over to her, suddenly she flew into the air, "Silly human it'll take more than that to beat me!" the kitty said, "(y/n) honey." Mama said, "Mama, kitty!" I said as I pointed at the kitty, "Oh an Exceed." Mama said, "Did you take our strawberries?" She asked, "Yeah maybe I did." the kitty said, "Would you like to come to have lunch with us? We have more than enough for everyone." Mama said, "Wait you're not mad?" the kitty said, "No we have friends who are Exceed's like you." Mama said as the kitty came down, "So what's your name?" She asked, "I...I don't have a name, I had a home but I left after my human died." the kitty said, "How long have you been on your own?" Mama asked, "About a week or so." the kitty said, "How do you know they're dead?" Mama asked, "SHE'S DEAD! Tia would always come to visit me and if she would be gone she would tell me ahead of time and for exactly how long she'd be gone. So when she didn't come to see me I knew she died." the kitty said suddenly she looked at Mama's arm and looked mad, "Why do you have that armlet?! THAT BELONGED TO TIA!" she shouted as she pointed at Mama's armlet, "This was (y/n)'s mother's. I guess your old mommy had a secret life hugh (y/n)." Mama said, "S...So Tia is dead then?" the kitty said as she fell to her knees, "Yes, but if you'd like you can come to live with us. I know he doesn't look like it, but (y/n)'s a dragon slayer and it's kinda a trend that every dragon slayer in our guild has an Exceed of their own." Mama said, "A...Are you sure?" the kitty asked, "Yeah besides you knew my son's old mother and I'd like to know more about her." Mama said, "Then yes." the kitty said.

A/N: so what should I name the newest Exceed member of Fairy Tail?