Chapter 2

(y/n) POV

"Mira! I'm home!" a woman said, "Well hi there, are you lost, little boy?" she asked, "Ok (y/n) lunch is ready." Mama said, "Mama!" I said happily as I ran over to my mother and hugged her, "Mira do you know this kid?" the woman asked, "Oh Lisanna, I'd like you to meet my son, (y/n). (y/n) meet your aunt Lisana." Mama said as she picked me up, "Wait, Mira, when did you have a son?!" Lisanna said, "Well he lost his parents so I took him in." Mama said, "Lisanna you're more than welcome to come to join us for lunch." She said.

"Auntie." I said as I walked over to my aunt and hugged her, "Looks like he likes you Lisanna." Mama said with a slight laugh, "I can tell. So (y/n) do you like having my big sister as a mother?" Auntie asked as she picked me up, "Yeah!" I said happily, "Ok you two come get your lunch before it gets cold." Mama said.

"(y/n) sweetie wanna show auntie Lisanna your emblem?" Mama said, "Yeah!" I said, "Wait he's in a guild already?!" Auntie said as I showed her my Fairy Tail emblem on my chest, "Mira he's three! You were thirteen when we joined!" She said, "I know that, but the three of us aren't a dragon slayer." Mama said, "A dragon slayer?" Auntie said, "Raw..." I began to say but Mama covered my mouth before I could finish, "Sweetie, you know the rules. No sea dragon magic in the house." Mama said, "He can't control his magic yet and some words can trigger his magic if he says them. One of those words is roar." She said.

Mira POV

Lisanna and I were sitting watching (y/n) play on the floor while we talked, "So his parents were murdered, that's horrible!" Lisanna said, "Yes it is, but he has me now and I'm happy to have him." I said, "He seems really like that armlet." She said, "It was his mother's. When we went to his parent's house he led me to that armlet and he just wouldn't let it go so I let him have it." I said, "Well as his now overly protective aunt I must say that we need to keep him away from Elfman." She said, "Oh and why's that?" I asked, "Cause he'll try to turn (y/n) into a "real man" like he always does." She said, "Good point, I don't think my son's ready for his uncle Elfman just yet." I said.