Part 10 - Mr. Powers

(POV: Zeke Bolt)

Muru was about to take a leak on the trash he took out. But an average sized male called out his name. His head snapped towards the man put his leg down.

"Muru, come here." He yelled and then I finally recognized him. He was Trixy's father and the former delta of Blood Falls Pack. The mighty leopard walked to him and he nodded to Muru.

"Thank you for taking care of Trixy." He said stiffly and didn't even look at his daughter. His eyes were fixed on the two people on the ground. Then flicked to Peg as she walked into the hallway.

"Food will be served shortly." She announced with two little shadows following her. She bows to everyone before she scurries off into the ball room. The room was a ball room and dining room in one.

I headed into the room and invited her father as well as her to eat at my table. I had been eating there with the Alpha of their pack. I was trying to get on good terms despite how much they liked to ignore me.

Leading the way to the platform, other werewolves started filing into the room. Butlers and maids start serving food and filling plates. Trixy seemed to be surprised and seemed to be observing every movement she could.

This was unusual for them if my memory serves me right. They would hunt together and occasionally eat together. Only when a whale washes up on shore do they all eat together. Normally, they'd have to wait for the Alpha and his family to completely finish eating before they dug in.

I pulled back a chair and she stared at me confused while the daughter of their former alpha sat in that seat. Dragging the chair, I moved her then placed an empty chair there. I pulled out the chair again and Trixy sat in the chair copying her superior.

The woman was not as clueless as Trixy about the seating. The woman had tried to sit in the Luna's seat. Trixy was sitting there only because it was either her or Muru. There wasn't enough chairs.

"Why'd you move her? Is this supposed to be my seat?" Trixy asked quietly with Muru in the seat next to her.

"I'd rather have you there because you're the closest person to me. I don't want Samuel to get any ideas if I have Muru sit there." I explained.

'And you wouldn't mind people mistaking her as your Luna. Even though there's a ceremony  for that.' Raiden added on.

'Shut it,' I growled at him in thought. 'But the reminds me I need set the date for all of the Blood Falls Pack to be one with Silver Moon. The Pack bonds haven't been made.'

'Then we can mind-link Trixy and talk to her.' He purred.

'Shut. Up. Raiden.' I hissed in my thoughts.

"You're okay with people mistaking her for the Luna but not me? I thought we were friends." The woman asked in a pouting tone and Trixy's eyes snapped to mine.

"What?!" Trixy yelled.

"That's technically the Luna's seat. There's no where else to sit. We're short on tables and chairs. You broke one of the tables and a chair. Yesterday six chairs were broken." I explained and shrugged as I sat down.

"Um, okay. Sorry about that. I couldn't stop in time." She rubbed the back of her neck shyly.

"It's alright." I sighed. I'd have to order a new table and all those chairs later.