𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗰𝗸-f.w.

˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄

y/n's pov:

y/n's pov:

I WAS STILL IN THE RESTAURANT, my mascara running down my face from all the tears I spilled that night. It was all HIS fault. My boyfriend had just ditched me when I didn't even expected it.

he had asked me out on a date in the town's most expensive restaurant this night. I couldn't be more excited. I put on a nice yellow dress that was reaching the middle of my thigh with a white long sleeve jacket and your white converse. I did my make up, which I put much more effort today and after some time I were ready.

when I reached the restaurant, I waited for him, for quite a long time, and I were relieved when he finally came. I reached to kiss him but he slightly backed up, which confused me a little but I shrugged it off.

time passed, we placed our order and waited for our food to come. I talked with Jason (your boyfriend) but the whole time something seemed to be off, I just couldn't find what. when my food came you started eating silently. suddenly, Jason spoke up; "so, y/n I wanted to talk with you about something."

i was really confused and couldn't think what he could possibly want to talk about. "I've been meaning to tell you this for a long time... and I couldn't find the right moment so... I- I want to break up."

when I heard that I was shocked. He couldn't just bring me to the best restaurant of the town just to tell me this. no. no. This couldn't be happening. Without knowing what I did and not having fully control of myself, I slapped him. He was shocked but I knew he deserved it.

I got up and my eyes started filling with tears. I said nothing to Jason, too sad to make out words. I was waking to the elevator so I could leave this place.
I finally found it and got in. when I entered, I saw a boy. I couldn't really recognise him due to my blurry vision from all the tears that slipped from my eyes but he looked familiar. I didn't really care who he was right at that moment so I just ignored him and tapped the button for the elevator to go down. he didn't really pay attention to me either and just didn't care as well.

the elevator kept going and suddenly the floor started shaking along with the lights that were flickering and after some seconds the elevator just stopped. I was SHOCKED. not only my boyfriend had just ditched me, I was stuck in the elevator with some random guy... or so I thought.

I started panicking and crying more. the guy next to you heard your sobs and turned around. he couldn't believe that he saw you again. "Y/n?" he asked. you turned my head up, thinking you heard my name but I couldn't see anything as your vision was too blurry and you just started crying harder.

Finn's pov

I came here today just to eat something as it was Friday and the only day I was free. I know this restaurant is expensive but I like having time for myself and I didn't really mind the money.
when I finished my food I went to the elevator and got in. After some second a girl also came in but I didn't really pay much attention to her. some minutes passed and the floor started shaking, the lights were flickering and suddenly the elevator just stopped.

at first I was a little shocked but still cm about the situation but then I heard the girl next to me sobbing. I turned my head to look at her and then I couldn't believe it. "Y/n?" I said. she turned her head to see me but she couldn't due to her blurry eyes.

I felt so happy seeing her again and just pulled her into my arms. I could tell she was a little confused at first but she gave in and hugged me back. she started sobbing in my neck hugging me tight and I really couldn't believe I saw my best friend again. after so many years.

y/n and I were friends back at school. We were so close and used to share everything. then we just split apart. We didn't want things to come this way but we couldn't control it after all. I was so excited that a single tear slipped my eye.

we just stayed like this for some time and then she backed up. she wasn't crying anymore which was good because now she could clearly see me. and when she did her mouth fell agape and her eyes watered a little. "FINN!" she shouted.

Y/n pov:

I pulled back from my hug with him. I didn't know why this stranger knew my name and why he pulled me into a hug but then I looked up. I couldn't believe how many things would happen today. first my boyfriend dumped me, then I got stuck in an elevator with, who I thought was a stranger, and now that stranger is finn.

I was shocked, I could feel my eyes water a little. "FINN!" I shouted.
I pulled him into a tight hug, just wanted to appreciate and feel the moment with him after a long time. he hugged back and after some seconds we pulled apart. "I missed you." Finn said. "I missed you too". I told him back because it was true. I really did miss him. we actually started talking forgetting everything about the situation we were in. we talked about our lives and how have we been after graduating.

we then heard the door opening and realized we were still stuck in that elevator. some firemen brought us out and apparently we were in there for 2 hours! wow time passes really fast when I'm with him.

we got out the building walking slowly, not wanting to let go of each other again. "Do you want me to drive you home?" Finn offered. "sure" I replied.
We just got into the car and he started driving off. It was silent, only light music sounding in the background.

you reached your home and you got off the car. before you entered your home you just went to Finn and have him a little kiss in the cheek. you always had a crush on him but you wouldn't admit it. finn's eyes widened and he started blushing and rubbing the part of his cheek where you left the kiss.

You chuckled a little and blushed as well. "goodnight, finnie." his heart melted in the nickname. "goodnight, y/n/n" You chuckled lightly again and went into your home. this night wasn't that bad after all.

---

a/n: aaaaaa okay this was trash, so sorry for my writing🤧 anyways can't wait to write more eheh, even tho it's trash💀