𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗰𝗰𝗼𝗻-f.w.

˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄

"COME ON, Y/B/S/F, WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!" you shouted at your best friend from your bedroom as you were bored waiting for her to get ready.

all you wanted to do was go to that comiccon. you were gonna meet the finn wolfhard for the first time and, damn, were you excited.

*a week ago*

"Y/N!" your best friend called for you from downstairs.

"coming!" you said and started walking down the stairs.

"hey y/b/s/f!" you greeted her with a smile, hugging her.

"hi, y/n!" she said, smiling but didn't hug back.

you noticed she had her hands behind her back and asked her what she was hiding. weird. you thought to yourself.

"what are you hiding behind your back?" you asked her, smirking.

"so you know, next week is your birthday right?" she started and smiled wider.

"and, well, I know how obsessed you are with this actor, finn wolfhard..."

at this point your eyes widened and you couldn't believe her.

"so I learned there's a comiccon with him and the...", she tried to remember the show, "...stranger things cast! and I asked myself: "why not buying tickets for me and y/n to go and see them? so I did this.", she said and holded the tickets in front of your eyes.

you couldn't believe she had done something like that just for you.

"omg you didn't do this!" you practically screamed.

"oh my god y/b/s/f!" you shouted and started hugging her, so tight she couldn't even breathe. but you were so happy and grateful for your best friend.

"okay okay that's enough." your friend said laughing.

you were so happy. you were finally gonna meet finn and the st cast and you couldn't be more excited.

---

you were currently sitting on your couch waiting for your friend to get ready. you were so nervous, not because you would finally meet the st cast, but because you had a flight to catch up and it took hours for your friend to get ready.