𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗲𝘁 "𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀"-tyler

˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄

messaging: pizzaboi

messaging: pizzaboi

today, 12:27pm

hey ty

today, 16:30pm

hi y/n

what's up?

nothing much
just chillin with friends

oh um ok
read 16:35pm
tty later then?

yea ok

bye :)
read 16:37pm

I SIGHED, KNOWING HE WAS LYING TO ME. he always is. me and Tyler have been internet friends for over two years.

he always was there for me when no one else was and always helped me with everything I went through and of course I did the same for him.

he is the only person that understands me, well used to.

we are both in the st fandom and that's how we actually met.

at first I didn't believe we would stay friends for so long, well not exactly friends considering the situation, but we did.

so let me explain what happened.

you see, when Tyler and I met, we just clicked immediately. it's like we were completing each other. we had so many things in common and that made our friendship even stronger.

but of course that didn't last long. one day he met her. ava.

when he first told me about her I thought that they were just talking and nothing more. like talking for a day and then forget about each other. but no. they had other plans.

they eventually started getting closer and closer and I thought he started forgetting about me. being scared that I'm gonna lose him I started being clingy and that led to me being even more stressful and him being even more mad and tired of me.

I felt like I was losing my best friend. and well I was practically right.

no more late night talks, no more jokes, no more calls, no more talking in general.

I felt like I couldn't express my feelings towards him, like I couldn't say how I actually felt about the whole situation, because he would just deny the fact that he completely ignores me and has replaced me with someone other.

while they were there, talking to each other and joking about God knows what stuff, I was in my room, crying my eyes out, thinking about the best friend I lost.

this situation is really fucked up. I thought to myself. well more like what you feel is fucked up. I groaned in annoyance and tiredness and covered my head with my pillow.

I couldn't stand this anymore, I really couldn't. not to mention that when he got into a fight with her I was the first person he would text to ask for advice and cry out to.

when he did that, I felt like everything was okay again, I forgot about everything going in my head and just focused on giving Tyler advice and well just talking to him.

evrytime though, some days later, they just were in good terms again and I was left alone and ignored once again.

I didn't want this anymore. I felt used, I felt useless.

so I did the next thing coming to my mind. I blocked him. I mean we don't even talk so he won't even notice. so I blocked his number and every single social media of his.

I didn't want to be in contact with him, not anymore. he just caused me pain and nothing more. so it is time for me to just let it go. let him be with her without me getting into his way. just let it be. you can't have everything. I thought to myself, a tear escaping my e/c eye and running down my rosy cheek. I just had to let it go and I finally did. I did it. and I'm so proud of myself for doing this, I really am.

–––

a/n: uh um okay lowkey felt that lol ✌️ anyways I have no inspiration so sorry for the slow updates :(