𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲-f.w.

˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄

FINN WOLFHARD

FINN WOLFHARD.

your best friend since ever.

you had met him in canada when you were still very young. he was your grandma's neighbor. you didn't live in canada, yet you still visited your grandma a lot, in every holiday and most of the weekends.

you met finn when you were around a 4 y/o girl. you had gone to the park with your grandma and were laying in the grass just enjoying the beautiful sunny day, until you felt something heavy land in your head. you started crying because it hurt a little bit and then a boy around your age came to take his ball that had just landed in your head. he saw you crying and immediately felt sorry for his actions. he started apologizing and after some minutes that you had stopped crying you opened your eyes that immediately met with his. you started staring at him feeling lost at his tiny freckles covering his face and his beautiful dark locks that fell ever so slightly to his shoulders.

you suddenly snapped out of your zone out when you heard someone asking: "hey girl, are you okay?" you came to a realization of the situation that you were in and replied instantly. "yes, yes I'm fine."

after staring at the boy for a little longer you thought that he looked familiar. you al noticed him staring at you too, like he was examining you and you thought he was wondering the same thing.

"do I know you?"

you both said in unison and chuckled right after.

"you seem familiar."

"you too."

after looking at each other foe a while you heard your grandma calling your name.

"Y/N"

"YES NANA?"

"ITS ABOUT TIME TO GO"

you stared at the boy beside you and gave him a smile. "my name's y/n." you said. "and mine is finn." he said and then chuckled.

you then remembered yoit grandma talking you about her neighbours that had two kids. the older was named nick and the other one finn.

"are you my grandma's neighbour?", you asked, without knowing how finn was supposed to answer this question. however, he said yes, knowing what you were talking about as he had seen you multiple times entering the home with your grandma.

the truth is, you both admired each other. you found him so attractive and after time passed and you came closer, you started developing a little bit of a tiny crush on him. you never told him though, unsure that he felt the same way so you decided to keep to yourself.

you never knew that this summer was gonna be different though.

you had just finished school and was on vacation. you usually were gonna at your grandma's like every summer and so you did. you got ready and prepared your things. you were really excited of seeing finn again. you missed him so much, even though you were talking every day.

you were super excited this year, as you were gonna confess to finn your feelings for him. this wasn't just a crush and you knew it. it had became much more. you were in love with that boy and you knew it.

✧✧✧

your flight had just landed and you were in the airport waiting for yoir grandma to pick you up. you finally saw her coming so after you got your baggage you got in the car and your grandma started driving off.

she started asking you about your school, your friends and your life in general.

your grandma always knew about the crush you had on finn and had also noticed the crush he had on you, however she never said anything and didn't let you know.

so when finn started dating she was sure you'd hurt. so bad.

✧✧✧

you had just got to your grandma's house and started unpacking hen you heard a knock on your door and saw finn coming in. you instantly smiled and embraced him in a big hug, him doing the same.

you just stayed there hugging for a while until he pulled back. "hey." he said. "hi."you said back. you both just stared at each other and chuckled.

he then grabbed your hand and dragged you to his house

"come on I wanna meet you someone."

you were confused at first but you just thought it would be a new friend of his. "who else can it be?" you thought to yourself.

when you reached his home and got in, he immediately brought you to his room and told you to close your eyes. and so you did. when you came in his room and opened your eyes you saw a girl.

"y/n, this is sandra (sorry if it's your name I just picked a random one), my girlfriend"

you then stared at the girl, socked with a sad expression in your face. finn noticed it and immediately asked

"hey, what's wrong?"

"n-nothing" you stuttered.

"hi, sandra... n-nice to meet y-you, I'm y-y/n"

tears were threatening to spill their way out your eyes.

you couldn't stand this anymore. you knew finn since always, you were there for him through all his good and bad times, you helped him with everything he went through, yet he chose this chick for a girlfriend.

"i-im sorry, I have to g-go my grandma needs me h-home, goodbye f-finn see ya later."

and with that you left.

you never wanted to see him again.

you were so frustrated not with finn but with yourself. if you had confessed your feelings earlier you might were in sandra's place right now. yet here you were. running away from his house, having now a stream of tears spilling from your eyes all over to your face.

you entered your grandma's home letting out a sob and running to your room. your grandma had heard you though. she was sure this would happen sooner or later and that you would react like this. she frustratedlly sighed and went up to your room. she had to talk to you.

———

-not edited

a/n: oof this was trash ugh. I really don't like my writing. anyways I think I might (most definitely) make a part two of this.🤧