𝘄𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴-m.w.

⚠️TW:⚠️ death

-takes part in the 80s
-I listened to this song and I loved it sm. I also immediately thought of writing an imagine based on this song cuz why not :)

˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄

play song

play song

it's not the way you look
it's not the way that you smile

MIKE WHEELER ALWAYS ADORED Y/N L/N. she was the new girl in Hawkins high. when he first saw her he just lost it and started staring at her without even realizing it. he examined her up and down and immediately fell in love with her.

however, he noticed that she was a little nervous and decided to go talk to her. from that day, they became best friends and soon something more than that.

mike had asked her to be his girlfriend and y/n immediately said yes. she always had a crush on him. she actually loved him.

although there's something to them

mike loved y/n's smile. it was mesmerizing. he loved the way her lips curved up a little when he cracked a joke. or when he tickled her. he equally loved hearing her laugh.

y/n was also really beautiful and mike had mentioned that a lot to her, and everyone. she was just too beautiful to be true.

it's not the way you have your hair
it's not that certain style.

mike most of all y/n's characteristics loved her hair. the way her h/c hair fell on her shoulders and made her look like a total angel. God, he loved that.

it could be that perfume

he will never forget that perfume of hers. he loved it when she wore it. it always reminded of her and it will forever do. mike will never forget her.

if I had a photograph of you
or something to remind me
I wouldn't spend my life just wishing

he then cracked a smile when he remembered the day that the two of them had gone to the lake for a picnic. it was the day he asked her to be his girlfriend. he will never forget that day. she looked literally gorgeous.

mike's smile then disappeared when he also remembered that he hadn't took a photo of her. he actually begged to take one but she wouldn't say yes. he didn't know why she didn't want to but her listened to her. I'll take one of her the next time. mike remember he said that to himself and chuckled. what an irony.