𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗲𝘁 "𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀"-tyler (pt.3)

˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄

"TYLER?" y/n spoke.

"y-y/n?" tyler asked, shocked that he actually found her there.

well you see tyler wasn't exactly shocked, he was also happy that he got to finally see his friend and talk to her in person, after all of this happened.

"you look great." y/n smiled at him.

"thank you." tyler responded, his cheeks turning almost immediately into a dark pink color.

"y/n i'm gonna go now." maria whispered in her ear and y/n eagerly nodded, kinda wanting to be left alone with her, so called, friend.

"so uh how have you been?" y/n asked, trying to make some kind of a conversation between them in order to break the uncomfortable silence.

"oh, uh... i've been... good. yes good. how about you n/n?"

he sounds hesitant. y/n thought but just brushed it off for now.

"yeah i've been okay too." y/n replied with a smile.

some minutes of silence passed with them the two making eye contact, thinking how they would be if they still were friends.

"so are you here with your friend?" tyler broke the silence a once again.

"uhh yes. how about you? are you here alone?" y/n curiously asked.

"yeah i came alone..." tyler replied.

"weren't you like talking with some girl named ava or something?" y/n asked not being able to take a hold on herself.

tyler looked down but still answered. "well yeah until some weeks ago. at first we were good but then things just didn't work well."

"oh i'm sorry." y/n said but it wasn't true. she wasn't sorry even in the slightest bit. he deserved it. she thought.

"you don't have to be, it's not your fault." tyler immediately said, his words resulting in an uncomfortable silence once again that didn't last long.

"y/n?" tyler asked, turning his head towards her.

"hmm?" she hummed also turning her head towards him.

"why didn't you talk to me? why did you block me? i didn't do anything wrong yet you still decided to not talk to me. we were doing just fine but then one day you just decided to end it." tyler said looking inside her eyes, only to see an angry expression forming on her face.

"you didn't do anything wrong?" she said. "you still don't know what you did wrong? you think we were doing fine when you were the only one who was doing fine, talking to that girl ava and only coming at me when you needed help. do you realise how i felt all the times you talked to me about her, telling me she threw you away and that your friendship is done but the next day you were just fine again and you left me alone? I couldn't stand this anymore so I decided to just block you because i was fed up being treated like this." y/n replied.

tyler was able to see the pain in her eyes and he just now realised that he was the cause of her pain. he made her feel like she was a piece of garbage. he used her. and he didn't even know it, all he cared about was talking with ava.

"y/n... i'm-i'm so sorry" tyler said, meaning what he said.

"it's okay tyler, i forgive you." y/n said, having forgiven him a long time ago.

"what? really? so that means we can be friends and talk again?" tyler asked her with a hope that they could fix all this.

"no tyler." y/n said, smiling sadly at him.

"what?" tyler's face dropped.

"i said that i forgive you, not that we can be friends again. maybe in the near future we will start talking again but just not now. i don't know if i should trust you again or not." y/n said.

"oh..." tyler said, looking down. "it's okay y/n, i understand." he finished, looking up to her once again.

y/n didn't want to see him being like this so she decided to give him a hug in order to make him feel better.

"you will always be my best friend." y/n told him and he nodded.

"you will always be my best friend too." tyler said smiling down at her and giving her a kiss in the cheek.

———

a/n: yesss i'm alive. i'm sorry for not posting but i had a lot of stress with my english exam that I FINALLY took ehehe so imma post more now. also i want an opinion. should i post an imagine about past lives bc my dumbass is overthinking again and thinks some scenarios that are very unlikely to happen so pls tell me :ʼ)