𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝘀𝘁-r.t.

˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄

"Y/N!" Richie yelled from downstairs

today you were going at the dentist to get one of your teeth removed. you didn't want to do it but you had to, since this tooth was in your mouth from when you were a child and it had never gotten out.

"I don't wanna come!" you yelled back, scared of the thought of having your tooth removed.

you heard Richie come up the stairs and enter your room.

"hey" he said. "it's gonna be okay. I'll be there with you the whole time." he finished his sentence and put his hand on your cheek, slowly lifting your head up in order to look at him.

you leaned in at his touch, his soft words making you more confident about this.

"let's do it." you said, smirking.

"that's my girl." richie praised, smiling.

–––

you were at the dentist's office, trying to stay calm and not freak out.

deep breaths. deep breaths. you kept reminding yourself.

"Y/N L/N" your eyes widened and you gulped at the mention if your name.

"that's— that's me..." you said, gulping with nervousness once again.

"come in, the doctor wants to see you."

———

"is it gonna hurt?" you mentally slapped yourself for the question you just asked. you thought you seemed so childish but you couldn't help the fear overcome you.

the doctor smiled. "it's just gonna sting a little bit when I inject it but then you're just gonna feel nothing.

hearing his response, you kinda panicked but managed to stay calm and give him a half smile.

at least the doctor seems friendly. you thought.

———

"ah!" you complained.

it was the 4th injection the doctor did to you.

every time he tries to pull the tooth out, you complained about it hurting so he would stop and inject you again and again.

you were holding richie's hand, your face scrunched up in fear and slight pain.

"shhh it's gonna be okay." richie whispered to you.

———

"it hurts!" you cried out.

you were walking home with richie, your mouth feeling numb. however, you could feel the pain radiating from your tooth.

"I know y/n/n, I know, but you have to be patient. the doctor said that tomorrow your tooth is gonna be okay again."

even though he was right his words didn't help you at all.

you didn't expect the pain to be that bad after all.

"but richie it hurts so bad!" you were literally crying, not being able to take that much pain.

———

"I don't wanna eat this." you complained.

you had to eat only cold stuff and soups for today, due to your tooth.

richie was trying to feed you some cold soup that you didn't like and of course you refused to eat it.

"come on y/n just a spoonful."

"no richie!"

you were practically acting like a baby.

richie was so full of your complaining so he decided to do something really risky.

he kissed you.

this took you aback but you immediately pulled back.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have do-" "shut up dummie, I just can't kissed you because my tooth hurts." you cut him off, laughing.

richie gave a big smile and hugged you.

"I love you."

"I love you too richard." you playfully said and proceeded to eat that soup.

———

a/n: yass I finally updated. sorry for nit updating recently I just didn't have that much of motivation. but today I got my tooth removed and it literally hurts like hell ngl 🥳 okay okay also THANK YOU ALL SFM FOR 1,3+K READS YOU'RE DA BESTT ILYYYY 💖