The Glory of being popular...

Tsunami you passion fruit brained sloth! Wait, I take that back. Passion fruits are good, and sloths are even better.  This was usually the way Glory walked into school every morning. Usually, Tsunami would have done something to annoy her, or denounced her publicly (not that her pursuers took any notice...). This was not the case. Someone at school had got in touch with her parents, saying that she wasn't doing things the way they wanted at school. This happened on numerous occasions,  but the mysterious caller never left a name. Now they had. Tsunami. Glory was going to find out the truth, even if it killed her.

What was Shakespeare's first play? This was the first question on the pop quiz, and the one Glory was going to struggle with. In fact, Glory was going to struggle with all the questions. When the teacher had been teaching, she was secretly texting under the table. When she was meant to be studying, she was secretly doing her make-up. This quiz wasn't going to go well. Great. Another thing for mother and father to be angry at me for, Glory moaned to herself. I'd better get on with it.

----------------------------------------- Lunch--------------------------------------------

"Tsunami. Come with me." Glory beckoned with one perfectly manicured finger. "History classroom. Now." Tsunami shrugged at her friends and followed. As much as she hated Glory, she would love to test her water bucket trick on someone. Unbeknownst to Glory,  Tsunami had placed it above the history classroom door, knowing that that's where Glory did private talks. As glory opened the door, the whole thing spilled down on her, ruining her clothes and hair. Glory was so angry, she wrenched Tsunami inside, slamming the door so vigorously that it almost fell off its hinges.

"Tsunami. My parents got a call last night. The caller said that I hadn't been doing what they wanted me to do at school. They left a name. It was yours." The venom in Glory's voice was evident. Tsunami didn't know what to say.

"Glory, chill. Of course, I do get quite annoyed at you, but I don't even know your parent's phone number."

"Oh really? Well, let's see if you're telling the truth," Glory sneered. Moon walked in.

"Moon?" Tsunami's incredulous voice died out. Things were about to get a whole lot more interesting...