Chapter One

Karly opened her eyes and saw she was in the hospital. She looked around and saw her brothers, Austin and Eric sitting by her bedside.

"Austin? Eric?" Karly said.

"Karly!" Austin said.

"Thank god!" Eric said.

"I'll get the doctor," Austin said. He ran out of the room.

"What happened?"Karly asked.

"Jason is what happened, Karly, he beat you up, we found you unconscious in your apartment, after we saw him running from the building, we caught him and he's in jail now," Eric said.

"Oh god," Karly said.

"Karly, you were pregnant, the beating caused a miscarriage," Eric said.

"Oh god!" Karly said. Eric gently hugged her.

"You've been in a coma for two weeks," Eric said.

"Two weeks?" Karly asked.

"Yeah, we closed the agency until you are able to go back, we have an interview for an assistant tomorrow, Austin and I will conduct the interview," Eric said.

"Oh god, Eric, I had this dream, we were all married, Dad had this will, found out he wasn't my real father, we all had kids, so much in one dream, it was like I was living this life inside my head," Karly said.

"Wow, well, there is no will that we have seen besides the one that was read, Austin has finished cleaning up the house and renovating it, he's gotten into the safe and nothing stands out there, there is no will of any sorts in the house and we talked to Jack and there was no other will besides the one we know of," Eric said.

"Okay, so how bad did I look?" Karly asked.

"Not pretty," Eric said. He showed a picture of herself.

"Yikes," Karly said.

"And this is how you look now," Eric said handing her a mirror and she looked.

"Well, better," Karly said. Austin came in with the doctor and checked her over.

"You should be able to go home tomorrow, we need to do some more scans," the doctor said. Karly nodded. The doctor left the room and Austin gently hugged her.

"How you feeling?" Austin asked.

"Achy, just had a weird dream," Karly said. She told him all about the dream she had.

"Well one part is true, I do have a girlfriend named Abby," Austin said.

"Really?" Karly asked.

"Yes, and the girl we are interviewing for your assistant is named Hayley Stone," Austin said.

"Wow, coincidence," Karly said.

"Glad Mom isn't around to see what happened, she would have killed Jason for sure," Eric said.

"I miss her," Karly said.

"We all do, sis," Austin said.

"So do you think Hayley has a brother named Luke?" Eric asked.

"Who knows, maybe, I'm not ready for another relationship anyways, I just want me time," Karly said.

"So if you were to meet him and he was interested, what would you do?" Austin asked.

"I would probably say I'm sorry but I am not ready a relationship right now and I don't know when I would be ready," Karly said.

"What if it's undeniable, what if you see him and something inside you makes you want him," Eric said.