Chapter Two

Two weeks later, Karly was cleared to go back to work and sent out a text to the models that the agency was back open and she was sitting at her desk in the office going through paperwork. There was a knock at the door and she looked up and saw a girl standing there.

"Karly?" she asked.

"Yes," Karly said.

"Hi there, I'm Hayley, your new assistant," she said coming in and holding out her hand which Karly shook.

"Hi Hayley nice to meet you, I'm sorry that I couldn't do your interview myself, unexpected accident and coma," Karly said.

"It's okay, I'm glad you're okay and back to work," Hayley said.

"It's good to be back, I hate sitting around doing nothing," Karly said.

"Me too, that's why I wanted a job, so anyways, what would you like me to do first?" Hayley asked.

"Help me file all this paperwork that's been done," Karly said. They went to work on filing the paperwork and once it was done, Karly got her set up with some tasks to do while Karly started on the paperwork that hasn't been done yet. There was a knock at the door and she looked up and saw a guy standing there. She looked at him and realized who he was. The man from the dreams she had. He was Hayley's brother, Luke.

"Hello," Karly said.

"Hi, I was looking for my sister Hayley," Luke said.

"I just sent her to meet with the models to get their schedules," Karly said.

"Oh okay, I just stopped to see if she wanted to have lunch," Luke said.

"Her desk is right outside if you want to wait for her, she shouldn't be too long," Karly said.

"Okay, so what's your name?" Luke asked.

"Oh I'm Karly Davis, I own the agency," Karly said.

"So you're Karly," Luke said.

"Yes," Karly said.

"Your brothers paid me a visit," Luke said.

"Why would they do that?" Karly asked.

"They haven't talked to you about it?" Luke asked.

"No they haven't but I will be later," Karly said.

"They came by my club, saying it was on your behalf, something about possibly doing photoshoots at my club," Luke said.

"Oh well, maybe that could be a possibility, I would have to come check out the club myself, but it is an idea, I have been looking for new places to do photoshoots," Karly said.

"Well if you let me know two weeks in advance, I can get everything in order to hold the photoshoot," Luke said.

"Okay, thank you," Karly said.

"You're welcome, and they also asked me if I was seeing anyone, have any clue why they would want to know?" Luke asked.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry about them, when I started dating, I couldn't have a boyfriend because they would chase them away, I managed to have one all through college and we broke up when he left for Paris and my mom got cancer, and then a boyfriend whom I broke up with recently, I think they are trying to get me back into the dating world but I don't know if I'm there yet," Karly said.

"Well, I told them I wasn't seeing anyone, but that could change, soon," Luke said.

"Oh really, that's nice," Karly said.