Of Revenge and Harry Freaking Potter

Disclaimer: If I say I own Percy Jackson, Demeter will make my cereal taste bad. That will probably start another Trojan War, considering I like my cereal. So, I don't own Percy Jackson.

Thalia's Point of View

"I can't wait to see his face," I say to Silena, a devilish grin working its way across my lips while a tug at my still long hair. Yeah, the spell she and her siblings cast doesn't wear off for another two weeks!

Flashback

"Oh, my gods Silena, how do I get my hair the way it was before?" I screech.

"Erm...well, that's the thing. We kind of cast a spell...and it doesn't wear off for another two weeks..."

"WHAT?"

End of Flashback

"Me neither. And stop tugging at your hair! You're going to mess it up, and it looks absolutely stunning right now!" Silena scolds.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Anyway, Silena, thanks again for helping me with this whole revenge thing," I say.

"It was the least I could do. Hey, are the Stoll brothers in their places?"

"Yep. Everything is good to go."

"This is going to be epic."

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Percy's anguished scream rings through camp. "OH MY GODS!"

Silena and I burst out laughing and fall towards each-other, sinking to the ground in a heap.

"Oh my gods, here he comes!" Silena giggles, as the Poseidon Cabin's door is wrenched open. Percy stomps out, and Silena and I burst into giggles again.

A bright red lightning bolt scar is painted on his forehead, and round-framed glasses are superglued to his face. He's wearing flowing black wizard robes, and a wand is superglued to his left hand.

"Oh my gods!" Travis says in mock surprise, coming up to Percy. "It's Harry freaking Potter!"