Don't Write Me Off by GloryOrah

Have you ever felt a breeze so sweet that it made you close your eyes and tilt your head towards the sky? This Christian Romance by GloryOrah is like that sweet breeze

Caroline is a broken young lady who moves to Nigeria and finds God's love. She is guided not only by the wisdom of her amazing Aunt Emni—who I want to jump in the screen and hug—but by almost every new, close friend she makes. Anytime she has a problem, she hears, "Have you prayed about it?" From the photographer to the front desk manager and all the way up to the CEO, they all keep pointing her back to God.

We even meet the man who hurt Caroline and watch God work the mess right out of his life, too.

Ready to clean house?
Don't Write Me Off pours God's word on wounded hearts. There are Bible Scriptures and Bible truths dashed and rubbed through the entire love story.

No profanity. No vivid sex scenes. Sex did happen, but it's written like the Bible, sort of like, "he lay with her" or "deflowered her." And that's it for housekeeping.

By now, you know I'm a sucker for a good love story. This was no exception. There was a very handsome man who couldn't keep his eyes off our sweet Caroline. I was curled up smiling the whole time he got closer only to be pushed away, then fight his way back into her heart.

I loved this story, especially the wisdom-rich elders like Jack's mom and Aunt Emni. There is something special about having a woman of God to help you sort through all the distractions and see God. Definitely worth more than rubies.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
Flowers for the author GloryOrah for seamlessly weaving Bible truths into such a beautiful love story.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺