Beautiful Dilemma by Roshuma

I don't even know where to start on this one

Beautiful Dilemma by Roshuma was a pick by Shine and actually I should be PMing her my thoughts, but I just tagged her on this part instead. Hi Shine!!🤗

Shine is an avid reader. She plows through stories. Knowing this, I stepped up my reading game to keep up. She had some school work slowing her down. So, I took a nap under a tree and she breezed right pass me, raving about how amazing the story was. My dear, Shine. Do you sleep? Lol 🤣 I think not.

Anyway, I gobbled up the rest of the story because I just had to know what Shine was raving about. And ya'll. I'm smiling.

Roshuma  writes Beautiful Dilemma with a realistic pen. This story blurs the line between a fun fiction read and something that could have happened for real.

The characters—including supporting characters—had so much dimension. Conflict was sprinkled everywhere, and the plot kept thickening and twisting while the leads inched closer to their goals. I liked the complicated relationships that were left in the air and the loose ends that weren't magically resolved.

These are my three most beloved scenes in ice cream cone format. No spoilers.

First scoop: I loved when Jevon and Akilah met at his locker. This was the point when I saw her as a talented artist with a bright future. I loved her confidence and how her driving force was her craft. This was the moment I fell in love with Akilah and knew I had to read the story from cover to cover.

Second scoop: I absolutely adored the confrontation between Akilah and Jevon after his big fight. This was my FAVORITE scene in the entire story because the picture was so vivid and filled with raw emotion. He was angry. She was trying not to be hurt. The clash and the gorgeous way it was painted was everything. I read this part again and again. It was its own beautiful dilemma.

The cherry on top: The ending was unexpected. I thought he'd win a championship title and live happily ever after. But no. The finale was like watching fireworks bursting in the sky on the 4th of July. I was nervous, excited, and amazed all at the same time. 😍

I think I missed housekeeping.
Beautiful Dilemma is a Young Adult read. It features some mature content. There are sensual scenes, but not erotic. Oh, I almost forgot about that part. It's a mature read.

You want to add any thoughts, Shine?

Flowers to Shine for another great recommendation!! 🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺Flowers for the author, Roshuma Florence, for delivering a beautiful love story. 🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺