When I Fell For My Worst Enemy by MsBrew

It's a double feature!!When I Fell for My Worst Enemy by MsBrew dropped another comedic bomb onto my lap!!

When I Fell for My Worst Enemy by MsBrew dropped another comedic bomb onto my lap!!

All those laughing emojis that I stopped myself from commenting in the last story were dumped into the chapters of this sequel. I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard while reading. Oh, I do remember. That was a few days ago when I read the first book, How I Met My Worst Enemy.

Let's start with Housekeeping!!
No need because the house was spic and span. No profanity or mature content. Just laughs.

I tagged along on the business trip to South Korea with my overly dramatic friend, Keziah, and the Yeti.

I was really excited for this trip because I am a huge K-Drama fan. My family does not understand why anyone would want to read TV. Simple, that's because it's so good. I don't even realize I'm reading TV until someone tries to talk to me. But I digress. Let's move on.

Big surprise—I opened up the sequel and walked right into the Yeti's mind. If you recall, I had mad beef with the Yeti.  So, I was giving him the stank eye for a few chapters. After spending so much time in book one inside Keziah mind, the Yeti became my worst enemy, too. And I wasn't trying to hear it.

But oh my gosh, Mr. David Welsh was soooo funny. The more I hung out in his head, the more I wanted Keziah to chill out and let the man woo her. Though he wasn't very good at wooing. He was actually very bad at it. Hmmm... it was like having the right puzzle piece and trying to fit it in the wrong way. That sums up the Yeti's way of doing things when it comes to Keziah. Try again, Mr. Welsh. Try again.

This dynamic duo is definitely worth the read. I recommend reading both How I Met My Worst Enemy and When I Fell for My Worst Enemy because you just gotta hear both sides of the story.

Meanwhile, I was surprised by how well MsBrew tackled Chicklit after being immersed in her Fantasy trilogy—Running with the Wolves, Walking with the Vampire, and now Flying with the Dragon. The Worst Enemy duo is a stark contrast in writing styles and characters. I am very impressed with her range. Go on, girl!!

I'll say it again. If MsBrew puts it out, I'm picking it up.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
Many thanks to the author, MsBrew for whipping up the this pure Chicklit treat.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺