Day 1: Pranks

It had been a week since Marinette Dupain-Cheng spilled the tea about Adrien Agreste, her uttermost loving, perfect ray of sunshine, cinnamon roll, pulling a prank on her at the wax museum to Alya Cesaire the day after they went

Wait, wait, wait, hold up! So Adrien's got jokes? Alya guffawed inquisitively. Indeed, Adrien wasn't the type to bring up a stupid joke, or pull a weak prank on Marinette for that matter. Yet, Marinette was easily fooled, and embarrassed that she had done and said quite...questioning things to a fake Adrien statue.

It wasn't even funny. I was so embarrassed Alya, I almost cried in front of him!

Did he apologize for it?

Of course he did, you know how nice he is.

See, there's nothing to feel bad about. You can forget that moment ever happened.

That's the thing. As soon as he apologized, he mentioned this girl that he's in love with. Marinette couldn't. She couldn't entertain the thought of Adrien with someone else. Someone who's probably more confident, less of a klutz than Marinette ever was. Heck, she might be prettier. Why would an international model date a girl who looked like meh.

Did he mention who it was? You know, if we got a name, we can stalk her. Judge her on the type of person she is and see if she is not worthy for Adrien. We can expose her!

Classic Alya Cesaire. Being the founder and the writer for the Ladyblog, this girl got skills that could overthrow a professional journalist off their podium and put them to shame. Her incredible ability to quickly write any cover story with sources to back up to just prove a point was as useful of an asset as a magnifying tool for Marinette when she becomes Ladybug.

Aside from the speculating theories of who were the true identities of Ladybug and Chat Noir, Marinette also appreciated that her friend also covered the search for Hawk Moth's identity as part of her speculations, and who he was behind the mask. If Marinette could figure it out, beating him would be easy. She could take him down as a civilian where he least expects it...

Uh, hey girl? Do we have a name?

S-sorry, Alya. I spaced out.

Do we have a name for mystery girl, or not? Alya repeated her question.

No. Marinette didn't get a name from Adrien when he mentioned that there was already a girl beating her quick to his heart. There was no reason to find out the name.

But then Marinette also regretted reacting the way she did in the car when Adrien kindly escorted her home that day. She could've put on a smile for him as soon as he mentioned it and say, "Oh wow, really? A girl? Do I know her? What's her name?" Even if it hurts her more if she got the name out of him.

No, was all she said. Simple and plain. She hated that she doesn't know a simple dang name.

Nothing? Not even an initial?