Chapter 4 The Game

The Next Day.

September 27th.

It was Friday night. Jasmine and her friends were at their schools football game. Hawkins High School team was the Hornets. Their color scheme was kelly green and gold. Tonight they were playing against their rivals, South High School Blue Devils. Their color scheme was black and blue. Before the game started, Coach Rollins walked onto the field. He was accompanied by five members of the team: Jessie, Zach, Jason, Keith Jones, and Andre Coleman, the backup quarterback. Coach Rollins started to make an announcement through a microphone.

Coach Rollins: Good evening, everyone. As some of you may know the Hornets has lost an important member of this team. Anthony Young was a fine kid. This whole team cared about him. He was so dedicated to this team. So, tonight whether we win or lose we're going to play this game in his honor. Anthony, this is for you, kid.

The crowd then had applaud Coach Rollins. The game then started. Jasmine and the others were all at the game. Jasmine was on the cheerleading squad, so she was on the sidelines with the rest of the squad, cheering on the team. when Jasmine turned around to check on her friends she noticed someone was missing.

Jasmine: Where's Tori and CJ

Tori and CJ were by the concession stands talking and laughing. CJ was wearing a black and yellow Polo shirt, black jeans, and black & yellow Jordan Retro 1.

Tori was wearing a black leather jacket, black and white camouflage pants, and black & white white checkered Vans shoes

Tori: You know, CJ, you're really cool and interesting

CJ: Thanks, Tori, I think you're cool and interesting too.

The two then started smiling at each other.

CJ: Can I ask you something?

Tori: Sure. What is it?

CJ: Did something happen between Jasmine and Riley? I only ask because when we're all at the coffee shop they were acting weird around each other.

Tori: A few years ago Riley and Jasmine use to date. One day Jasmine caught Riley making out with another girl, and they've been on bad terms ever since.

CJ: Oh, wow. That's crazy.

Tori: Yeah. Honestly I kind of hope he did change.

CJ: Why?

Tori: Riley use to be so cool, and funny. He wasn't always bad.

CJ: Well, maybe he did change.

Tori: I hope he did.

CJ: Aye, I'm gonna go to the bathroom. I'll be right back.

Tori: Okay

Once CJ left Tori then received a message from Riley.

Text Messages
Riley: Hey.
Tori: What do u want?
Riley: You.
Tori: 🙄🙄🙄
Riley: What?
Tori: Boy please I don't want u.
Riley: Why not?
Tori: You broke my best friends heart and you nearly killed Ash.
Riley: Girl that's all in the past.
Tori: Idc and besides I talk to someone.
Riley: WHO????😳😳🤨😭
Tori: That's nun of ur business.
Riley: Come here I wanna show you something.
Tori: You're here? At the game?
Riley: Yes.
Tori: Where?
Riley: Just walk forward.
Tori: 🙄whatever

Tori then started walking for a few yards but she stopped once she reached the end of the concession stand building.

Tori: What the hell?

She then continued to text Riley.

Messages
Tori: What the hell Riley I don't see you.
Riley: Turn around.

Tori then turned around but no one was there.

Tori: Okay I'm starting to get pissed off.

She said to herself.

Messages
Tori: Riley you better tell me where you are right now or I'm leaving.
Riley: I'm right here😈

Suddenly Tori is grabbed from behind by Ghostface.

Tori: Riley, what the hell is wrong with you?!

Suddenly Ghostface slowly slices her left cheek with his knife.

Tori: Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh!

When Courtney walked out of the bathroom he heard Tori screaming so he quickly came running from around the corner.

CJ: Hey!

Ghostface then pushed Tori to the side on the ground and started running towards CJ.
CJ then started running to Ghostface. Once the two got closer Ghostface tried to strike CJ but he quickly got down on his knees and slides across the ground, causing Ghostface to miss. Then CJ tripped Ghostface, making him fall. Then CJ got on top of Ghostface and he started hitting him while Ghostface was trying to choke him. Suddenly Miles walks from around the corner and saw what was happening.

Miles: What the hell?!

That distracted CJ, causing Ghostface to kick him off of him and he began to run off, disappearing into the night. Miles then ran over to Tori and CJ. Miles was then even more shocked when he saw Tori's face.

Miles: Oh my god. Tori, what happened?

Tori: I was attacked by Ghostface!

Miles: That's who that was running?

Tori: Yes! It was Ghostface alright!

Miles: What does that mean?

Tori: Miles, Riley is Ghostface!!!!!

Miles: What!

Tori: Riley is Ghostface! You can't hear?

Miles: Riley isn't Ghostface.

Tori: How do you know. He's the only one who's not at the game with us.

Miles: That's because he's been hanging out with his gang banging friends all night.

Tori: Sure he was.

Miles: What is that suppose to mean?

Tori: He probably told you that so you wouldn't suspect him.

Miles: I'm sorry but I don't believe you. He's my twin brother, I would know if he's the killer or not.

Tori: He's the killer. As soon as I get home I'm having my brother arrest him.

Miles: Tori, don't!

Tori: Too late.

Tori then ran away from the stadium and to the parking lot. She then got into her white 5 Series BMW

 She then got into her white 5 Series BMW

and she drove off.