Chapter 6 House Party

One day later. It just became dark outside. Almost the whole group were hanging out at the Starlight Drive In Theater, but nobody was paying any attention to the movie. Jasmine and Jessie were making out in Jessie's car. Tori, CJ, and Alex were watching them from Tori's car. Miles wasn't there because he was at home reconnecting with Riley.

Alex: Look at them. We are in public.

CJ: Maybe they had a moment.

Alex: Oh, they had a moment alright.

Alex started to laugh.

Tori: Alex, shut up.

Alex: A'ight, damn!

Meanwhile Zoe and Stacey were secretly making out behind the concession booth. They then stopped for a minute to talk.

Zoe: Babe, why'd you stop?

Stacey: We need to talk.

Zoe: About what?

Stacey: About us.

Zoe: The fuck you mean about us? You telling me you want to break up or something?

Stacey: No. It's not that.

Zoe: What is it, Stacey?

Stacey: I think it's time we take our relationship to the next level.

Zoe: What do you mean by that?

Stacey: Look, I love you, Zoe.

Zoe: I love you too.

Stacey: I want to show you how much I love you. Zoe, I want to make love to you.

Zoe was in shock for a second.

Zoe: Are you serious?

Stacey: Yes.

Zoe: Okay. We can definitely do that.

Stacey now has a smile on her face. She then grabbed Zoe by her shirt and she pulled her closer and forced her lips onto hers and the two continued to make out. Meanwhile, Zach and Jason were standing by some picnic tables next to the concession booth drinking cups of Coke. They were talking about their favorite movies.

Jason: I think they could've done Transformers 4 & 5 better.

Zach: Definitely. I don't like how they replaced Sam.

Jason: The Sam Witwicky trilogy was the best.

Zach: It was. Now, it feels weird with Mark Wahlberg.

Suddenly, a girl from school approaches them. Her name was Roxanne 'Roxy' Barnes. She was a sixteen African American girl. She had long purple hair.

 She had long purple hair