•~Kids(Logince)~•

Ratings: ☺️/💯2️⃣
AU: Elementary!AU
Idea By: NobodyNose27

What if Logan and Roman... didn't fight constantly? And that's what this one shot is.

I love this idea and I have a lot of experience because I may or may not have had two different boyfriends (at different times) during my elementary school years. I proposed to the first one twice and the second one proposed to me twice. I never had a marriage ceremony with either of them, though. Sad.

Also btw in this they're in 4th grade, so their age range is like 9 or 10

~Logan's POV~

"You're so cute!"

I sigh as I watch a girl in my class complement a boy in our class while they're holding hands. I turn to look at my friend Roman, who's sitting next to me.

"I don't get this," I say.

"Get what?" He asks.

"All the girlfriend stuff. Who would ever want a girlfriend?"

"I know, right?" Roman sighs. "Girls are dumb. I'd never want a girlfriend."

I nod in agreement, crossing my arms.

I watch the girl hug the boy, and the boy giggles. I let out a huff.

"I hope I never get a girlfriend." I say.

"Yeah. I don't want anything to do with a girl," Roman says, agreeing with me.

"Uh-Huh. Maybe I should ask my mom about it. She's an adult, she's gotta know something about it, right?"

"Oh, yeah! Grown-ups know everything."

"Yeah. Grown-ups know everything."

~After School~

I run into my house and my mom closes the front door behind me. I go into the kitchen and sit at the table, waiting for her to get me a snack like usual before I start my homework.

"How was your day, Logan?" She asks.

"It was okay. I'm kinda confused though."

"About what?"

"A bunch of the boys in my class keep getting girlfriends. I don't get it. Girls are weird."

My mom smiles at me as she starts cutting up an apple. "Oh, Logan..."

"What?"

"You'll understand someday. You'll start feeling something for a girl."

I shrug. "I don't know. All the girls I've ever met were dumb."

"You'll meet one that isn't."

She puts the apple slices on a plate and hands them to me.

"Just remember," she continues, "don't go doing anything until you're married."

"What do you mean?" I ask, taking a bite out of an apple slice. She smiles again.

"I mean, if you ever start feeling something a little more than romantic, don't act on anything. Wait until you're married to take that big step."