•~Waltzing(Moceit)~•

Ratings: ☺️/😡/🤬/🦑/💯6️⃣
AU: Mindscape!AU
Idea by: AshFander

I taught myself how to waltz for this just so I could write it correctly- it was fun tho lmao

Also I know this music video was filmed before POF but we're just gonna make a magical scenario where Thomas knows all the side's names at the time of filming and also Roman is like actually okay, and Virgil doesn't hate Patton with ever fiber of his being like he definitely will when he finds out Patton accepted Janus

...fun!!

((Also also I realize now upon re-reading the request that I accidentally went against a few of the smaller details of it, I hope that's okay-))

(~!~TW: Brief mention of alcohol~!~)

(••Also, The Office spoilers••)
•~~~~•

"Alright, Remus, be good, I'll be back in a few minutes."

"Oh, hush, Janus! I promise I won't fuck anything up while you're off with your little boy-toy."

"Patton is not- whatever. Don't burn anything."

Janus walked out of the dark side Mindscape, instantly regretting it when he heard something crash and fall as soon as the door was shut. He just sighed and kept walking.

He was on his way to go see the side who had basically become his best friend in the most recent days- Patton. They had hung out a lot more than they used to recently, for whatever reason that might be. They liked the bake together often though, so sometimes Janus would just walk over to the kitchen to see if he's in the living room and ask to cook something.

This time, however, he came across Thomas instead.

"Oh, hey, Janus!" Thomas smiled, standing by the stove. It looked like he was cooking something from HelloFresh again.

"Afternoon, Thomas." Janus leaned up against a wall in the kitchen, deciding he might as well stick around for a few seconds to see if Patton comes in to help Thomas cook. Which, Patton wasn't actually that good of a cook on his own and really couldn't be trusted in the kitchen without supervision. But he was a nice help at times.

"What are you up to?" Thomas asked.

"Nothing at the moment. I was just taking a stroll. What are you doing?"

"Well... cooking," Thomas laughed a bit. "And just getting myself mentally prepared to have to talk to another real person soon."

"Oh?"

"Right, you guys don't know yet- Jon Cozart is flying out to Florida to film a music video with me! Sounds fun, doesn't it?"

"Really? What's the song?"

"We preformed it together at VidCon a while back, but it wasn't perfected and you probably don't remember anyways because I don't even think I knew you existed back then," Thomas chuckled. "But it's called Gay Disney Prince, and it's about just that, a gay Disney prince and how it's something that is really needed in the media at this point in time."

"That sounds interesting."

"Right? It does! Joan is gonna help too, they might run around with a tiny gay flag or something in a scene. They're only gonna be in a few shots, but it'll be pretty funny when they are there. And Jon and I might waltz, which- now that I think about it, I'm gonna have to ask all of you guys to learn how to waltz too just to help me be able to do it well."