Mikaze Ai x Reader

*This story belongs to : http://sapphireharuka.deviantart.com/art/Jealous-Ai-Mikaze-408625018...I edited some parts here in the stroy like her to your and she to you.. *

*WARNING : THERE ARE KISSING SCENES IN THIS STORY......THANK YOU :) Enjoy reading*

נєαℓσυѕ.

 You rushed through the doors to the recording room before bending over to breath for a second. You slowly raised your head to see Syo and Ai talking on the couch, you let out a quick sigh before slowly walking towards them hesitantly.

"I-I'm here...~" You stuttered before patting your skirt down and stared up at them. "Oh, you're five minutes late (y/n)." You blinked before bowing over and over. "I-I'm so sorry, I'll try and make here as quickly as possible." 

"Don't worry about it (y/n), I'm sure you didn't mean to.~" Syo smiled before walking over to you and patting your head softly. "Oi don't get touchy with my assistant!" Ai glared darkly before huffing and glancing away. 

You tilted your head to the side slightly before giving a closed-eye smile and letting out a soft giggle to yourself. "Thank you, Syo." You hugged him gently causing a crimson blush to spread against his cheeks. 

A tick mark made it's way on Ai's head as he slowly walked towards the two and gripped onto Syo's collar and dragged him off of her. "Oooooooookay, that's a punishment for not listening to what your senior told you to do." 

You  again blink to yourself before backing up one step and staring at the ground, Syo let out a huff before taking his //long// list and walking out. Ai turns towards you before extending his arms out wide and staring deeply at you

You blinked before staring up at him and blinking her eyes a few times. 

"W-Wha...?"

He twitched his arms a bit in frustration before biting the inside of his cheek and began to speak. 

"Hug.me." 

"E-Eh...!?" 

The cyan haired man huffed once more before staring in your eyes before walking towards her. "You hug Syo so easily so why can't you hug me?" Your face flushed deep red before biting your lip. 

"U-Umm... t-that's because...--" Before you could even finish your sentence Ai sighed and walked towards you and gripped you over towards him then pushed you into his chest and hugged you tightly causing your face to turn the deepest red anyone would ever see. 

He grumbled something under his breath before patting your head and looking away with a tint of pink against his cheeks in which he then gripped her chin and stared at you with an intense stare.  

"(y/n) who do you like." 

Coming out as more of a statement over an answer,You gulped before looking down bashfully. "Well, answer me (y/n) or you'll be punished." Your face kept getting brighter and brighter before you slowly stared up at him and blinked. "P-Punished...?" 

He nodded with a almost glaring stare down towards her making you ever so slightly shiver under him. "I-I... can't... answer." He blinked before...smiling down at her? "Ohhh? Well.. since you can't then you are going to be punished."

You bit her lip once more before slowly nodding. "U-Uhh... what is the punishment this time? More planning..?" He shook his head which confused you and tapped his finger against his lips. "W-Wha?" 

"Like the earlier request, kiss.me.now." Your eyes widen before your whole face puffed out in a dark shade of red. "W-What... k-kiss...you?" He nodded once more before staring down at you. 

Youshook under him before staring up at him with a dark flushed expression. "Well? Don't tell me you want me to make the punishment even worse.~" Was he teasing you? "W-Worse...!?" He did something you swore he didn't even seem like he would do, he smirked down towards you. 

"Hmm, well.. guess that will just have to do.~" He spoke before leaning down and pushing his lips against yours, your eyes widen and your face went face shades of red. You slowly shifted before he bit your lip.

Your eyes shot open as you stared at him which made him only smirk against your lips before he poked her side to get her to gasp and when you did he took the chance and placed his tongue inside your mouth and traveled around all inside of your mouth.

You flinched as his grip around you tightened so he could get you closer to him. He finally let up for air, as he moved back saliva strings connected their lips yet his smirk never left his face. 

"And that is only the beginning of your punishment.~" He winked before picking you up under his arm before walking towards his dorm room and walking in it before winking at you once more and shutting the door behind him.