The Fight

Published April 2, 2020
Edited on April 5, 2021

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Y/N POV

Midas and I have been together for a while now, but there has always been a flaw in our relationship.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"WELL IT'S NOT MY FAULT!" ~ I yelled at Midas in a frustrated tone. Why is he making such a big deal about this?!

"HOW IS IT NOT YOUR FAULT, YOU'RE THE ONE WHO WAS RUNNING AROUND LIKE A MANIAC!" ~ He yelled back as he finished bandaging my leg.

~~~~~~~~

If you haven't figured it out yet, Midas and I don't get along very well.

You see I have a completely different mind set than him and it just ruins everything. I like adventure while I'm also calm, and he....he likes to be organized and bossy all the time!

~~~~~~~~

"Why?" ~ Midas said under his breath.

"Why what?" ~ I asked confused.

"Never mind!" ~ Midas responded with a snobbish look on his face trying to shake the subject.

"No, tell me now!" ~ I demanded

"FINE I'LL TELL YOU WHAT THE PROBLEM IS!" ~ He yelled with anger.

"YOU'RE THE PROBLEM!! WHY AM I EVEN IN LOVE WITH YOU?! WHAT BROUGHT US TOGETHER?!" ~ He continued in a questionable but furious tone.

I was honestly shocked at the words that spewed out of his mouth. Tears began to whell up in my eyes, I felt this lump growing in my throat as I tried to hide emotions from the man in front of me. I tried my best to hold them back but I failed. I started to sob loads of tears falling down my fragile face.

"Ok then, well if that's how you truly feel...." ~ I choked out, my voice cracked as I stood up, "Then maybe, we don't belong together. I can stop putting you in this torture of being with me." ~ I said quietly, as I started to make my way out of his office, "Goodnight Midas, I hope you have a better night than all the hellish ones I've given you." ~ I said in almost a whisper, Midas barely hearing.

No POV

Midas stood there completely shocked at what just happened. The words that came out his mouth, how she reacted, what she said, her emotions, all to when she left the room. Midas stayed trying to comprehend what happened, but he just couldn't grasp it. Midas didn't know it but his eyes started to water as he watched her leave his office, oh how he hated to see her go.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Omg that was my first story I really hoped you liked it, and plz give me tips and feed back for the next chapter.(make sure to leave suggestions)
Here are some ppl that inspired me to write this.❤️❤️
MeowsclesBoi
KermitCake08
MidasIsMine
Omq_Girl
Thanks for all of the support to give me the courage to write this.( plz go follow them)
Anyway I'm done now bye and stay safe!! ❤️💝

Awe man it makes me sad that their accounts are gone now....