The Quest part 3

"Pleasant Park of course!" You said with a pensive face "ohh yea I remember now.... that's when we got into a fight about my best friend (ikonik). He thought that I was cheating on him.. I mean I do think Ikonik is kinda cute but I'm a loyal girlfriend." You said with a smile that fell into a frown "well I-I'm not a girlfriend anymore" you said making you way to the choppa to fly to Pleasant Park
When you got there you headed straight for Ikonik's house. He always had a big and pretty house. You knocked on the door but got no answer so you knocked again, he finally opened the door and a big smiled appeared on his face as he gave you a gigantic hug.
"OMG Y/N ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE I LAST SAW YOU!" He yelled excitedly
"Yea I'm sorry about that" you said giving him a weak smile
"I thought you couldn't talk to me anymore because of .. well .. you know.." he said looking around wearily
"Oh well about him.. we aren't together anymore.."
"WHAT DID HE BREAK YOU HEART CUZ IF HE DID ILL BREAK HIS HEART FOR REAL!" He said yelling with a serious tone pulling out a pistol
"Woah no need for that!" You said carefully removing the gun from his hand "I walked out on him.. but.. I do still miss him sometimes.." you said holding your arm on the last part.
Ikonik just gave you a small hug and ran his hands through your hair.
"Anyway I just came here to find something for my mission"
"Why is it in here?"
"Because this is where Midas and I had that argument remember?"
"Oh yea, well go ahead and find what you need."he said with a slight smile still wondering what that has to do with a mission.
You smiled back and searched through the house. You finally reached his bedroom, you opened the door slowly and looked in there. You finally found the next clue that said. "Well done! I see that your memory is very good! Next you need to go to where we had our first kiss that actually had love in it."
That one had you think a bit. "But don't all of our kisses have love in it?" You said to yourself
"Maybe he means like one of your deep kisses or passionate ones.." you heard ikonik say behind you which made you jump a bit.
"Oh yea I didn't think of it that way!" You said as you walked up to ikonik " well I have to go now but I'll see you later or sometime soon!" You said before giving him a kiss on the cheek and leaving. You noticed that he had a light pink dusted on his cheeks which made you chuckle.

Midas' POV

I paced through my office thinking of how I was going to do this. "It has to be perfect"
"What if she said no that would be so embarrassing!"
"Omg I hope this little quest set up for her works or else everything will backfire!"
"Sir the choppa is ready." Said a henchman
"Ok I'll be on my way!"
"Meow what's gotten into mew?" Asked meowscles
"I'm just worried about the thing.."
"Meow don't worry about it I'm sure it'll be fine anyway let's go."

Y/N POV

"Omg why do we have so many memories togetherrrrr!" I groaned as I completed like the tenth quest.
"Oh heyy Y/N!"
I heard a familiar voice behind me
"Well umm I just wanted to tell you that one day I'll get him back from you!"
That's when you felt a cold thing on the back of your head.
"Rox?" You asked sure it was her
"Yep now you've got 6 seconds to let Midas go and give him to me or I can just kill you and take him myself!"
You heard the gun click as she was getting ready to shoot it.
"6..5..4..3..2.."

Ok sorry for the wait but I'm about to just update once a week or twice it depends on how I'm feeling. But I'll try to update more often but I'm running out of ideas and I'm getting very stressed so yea sorry. Luv y'all 💖💝