Harley Quinn

Published April 7, 2020
Edited April 7, 2021

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Y/N POV:

"Yeah, I think it's time that we all head to bed." ~ I said sleepily

Everyone nodded in agreement and headed their different ways

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
In the morning
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I woke up and did the usual, then I headed to go make some breakfast.

(Btw plz don't get mad but you're vegetarian)

Since you're not a meat eater, you love vegetables and fruits.

You looked in the refrigerator to find some yogurt parfaits.

"Omg I love these!!" ~ I squealed as I grabbed the glass.

I decided to have tea with it, as I'm making the tea I hear the door open and close.

"Hello?" ~ I called out but nobody answered. Then I heard the footsteps walking towards me and I quickly turned around with a knife pointing at the mystery person. Just to find that it was Midas, he was holding his hands up defensively trying to block his face.

"Ugh" ~ I groaned as I turned my head.

Surprisingly he didn't answer and I just looked over at him, he looked a bit....calm actually, as if a heavy weight was lifted of his shoulders.

He caught me starting, "Miss me already, huh?" ~ He smirked, "Well I don't blame you, I am pretty hot." ~ He said with a devious smile.

He was walking out and stopped to turn around to me and say, "Meeting at 12 by the way." ~ He said before walking off.

I just rolled my eyes and continued with my morning.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Time skip to 12:00
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I noticed the time and headed for the meeting room.

After we all sat Midas announced that a new recruit will be joining the agency. We all looked surprised.

"Come in Harley." ~ He said gleefully 'Wow on first name basis already' ~ I thought kinda jealous.

Harley walked in, and oh my rah she was beautiful!

"There you are darling!" ~ Midas said with a Mischievous smile.

I snarled at him knowing that he was only trying to make me jealous. Everyone was surprised at what he called her and how I didn't flip.

"Nice to meet you Harley!" ~ I stood up and held my hand out for her to shake.

"Nice to meet you too!" ~ She smiled as she shook my hand.

Midas just rolled his eyes, "Sweetie?" ~ Midas called

"Yes puddin?" ~ She asked

"Why don't you come sit in my chair" ~ He said slyly.

Everyone just watched as I tried my best not to cuss him out on the spot.

For the rest of the meeting Midas and Harley was constantly flirting, making my anger build up more and more until I just....POPPED!

You stood up from your seat and walked out of the room, making Midas chuckle as he knew that he won.

"What's wrong with her?" ~ Harley asked, "Oh, she just has to learn to get over her exes." ~ Midas replied and everyone just shook their heads.

"Meeting dismissed" ~ Midas exclaimed and everyone left the room, except for Harley and Midas.