The Silent Treatment part 2

Published April 4, 2020
Edited April 7, 2021

This will probably be half edited....

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Y/N POV:

"W-What are you all doing here?" ~ He asked while entering the room.

TT held me tight to comfort me, 'I have to admit.... it is quite awkward'.

"You know, just having a talk with the girl YOU.... gave a.... BROKEN HEART TO!!" ~ TT yelled angrily.

I slapped her arm for what she just said,
"Oh, I'm sorry" ~ she apologized.

Midas and I made the the room have an awkward vibe, and it only got worse when we made eye contact and started freaking out.

"So~ Midas, I heard you're single~" ~ Maya said all flirty

"Well, I guess you can put it like that." ~ He said with a smart mouth, "Because the girl I'm 'with' is being childish and giving me a silent treatment." ~ He said forming an angry tone.

"What do you mean 'childish'?!" ~ I retorted

"I mean~ that you play around too much and never take things seriously." ~ He said sternly.

"I do not, and I do take things seriously!" ~ I said feeling insulted, although I knew deep inside that I was very immature, "I mean, don't you know what fun is?! All you know is "do that" and "do this"!"

"Yeah because I'm in charge, and there's no time for fun on the job!" ~ He replied sternly.

"So that basically means that we never get to have fun because we are always on the job." ~ I said outsmarting him.

Everybody just watched motionless as we fought and argued and Midas slowly turning into his full golden state.

Finally they broke it up, Skye had to pull me away and meowscles pulled Midas away, harsher than how sky pulled me.

"I apologize, I lost track of myself." ~ I apologized quickly and worried that they will hate me for the accident. 'I truly am sorry, I didn't mean to drag them into my mess....'

"It's ok gurl, no need to apologize" ~ Skye and TT answered.

Then they all looked at Midas waiting for his apology.

"Well?" ~ TT asked

"What?" ~ He asked, tone laced with attitude.

"Are you going to apologize?" ~ Skye questioned

"Why should I~?" ~ Him implying that I needed to apologize.

"I~ already did" ~ I retorted glaring him down.

There was an awkward silence in the room before Midas said, "You know what, I'm going to bed." Then he left the room

"OH WOW REALLY?! I HAD NO IDEA YOU SLEEP?!" I yelled as he left.