The Quest part 2

That's when you realized what it was. You quickly looked at Midas "Is this how you prove to me?" "Ding it looked like we have a winner!" He smiled lightly, you just smiled and went straight to the place.

When you got there it was just as you remembered. "Sweaty Sands.... it sure does bring back memories.." you said. As the memories starting flooding back into your mind you remembered you started to tear up at how happy you and Midas were. It was when y'all first started dating and everything was perfect, he brought you here for your first date and.... it was just that great you remembered every detail, it made you smile but you were still crying a bit as you grew sad. "I wish everything was still the same and we didn't hate each other as much anymore!" Anyway you continued to search for the next clue, and that's when it hit you. "Maybe it's by the place we sat our last time here!" You said running over to the area. Luckily there was another clue.
This time the question was "Where was the first place you had your first fight?" That one took some thinking but then it came straight to your mind!
"O that was at ...."

Sorry this was short I'm just rlly sleepy and didn't feel like updating tonight's I'm very sorry I'll try to make the next chapter longer! 🖤💜 stay safe 💜🖤