YOUR DOG 3 (BOOK 2)

"You're going to choke" I let out a laugh as Yeonjun slurps his spaghetti. He gets sauce all over his face.

"I'm used to it"

"SHUT UP" I kick him under the table. His face scrunches in pain but he still smiles at me.

"Hahaha we've been dating for four years but you still blush"

"Is it that amusing?" I say while picking at my own spaghetti.

"It's beautiful"

"WHA STOP FLIRTING!"

It's date night, Yeonjun and I decided to have dinner. I also was going to give him the news today on my offer to go to New York. I'm so worried about how he's going to react but Kai told me not to worry, that everything will be fine. I hope that's the case.

"How is work?" I asked my boyfriend.

"Felix messed up some files so we have to stay late tomorrow to get everything sorted" Yeonjun works in a drawing Manhwa. I love listening to him talk about work because he works with talented idiots.

"Woah, was the boss mad?"

"Yes, but it's Felix so what do you expect" He laughs

"Is my cousin behaving?"

"We got a new editor last week, her name is Onda, he's totally head over heels for her, it's embarrassing"

"It's about time he starts dating"

Yeonjun slurps more spaghetti while nodding his head "what about you? How's the project that you and Taehyun have been working on?" I put dont my fork. I guess now it's time to drop the news.

"It's going so awesome! We had a meeting with Rosé and she loved our work"

"As she should"

"Yeah haha... in fact she loved it so much she offered to send us to New York to help with the company over there" there was a brief silence after Yeonjun put down his fork. It looks like his appetite is gone.

"Oh... what are you going to do?"

"Well... I think I'm going to go"

"What? Why?" My heart drops

"What do you mean why? Why wouldn't I?"

"It just seems kind of... I don't know, sudden. You've never showed interest in New York"

"I never even thought it was possible"

"Why can't you just work at the company here?"

"What's wrong with the one in New York?"

"It's in a fucking different country that's what's wrong!" Yeonjun pushes his plate away "How long are you expecting to be there?"

"She wants us to work on a project that should take no longer than a year"

"A year... thats long"

"Yeah... and she said depending on how we do, she might give us a job there"

"What? So there's a chance you're moving too?!"

"...well, yeah"

"Is everything fine?" Our waitress stops by.

"No, I just found out my boyfriend is going to move to a different fucking country; check please!"