YOUR DOG 5 (BOOK 2)

"Yeonjun wait!" He's striding down the street fast "can't we just talk about this!"

He turns around so fast that I almost run into him "Talk about what!? You're leaving me! What else is there?"

"I'm not leaving you!"

"You're moving across the world, so yes, you are in fact leaving me"

"You think I want to?"

"Then why even accept it if you didn't want to!?"

"Because Yeonjun it's my dream! I thought you'd be more understanding and supportive" he lets out a dry laugh.

"Supportive? I've been your number one supporter since day one! I let you use me as a model, went out in a blizzard to take you some materials you forgot for your final project, I went to every single show you've styled even took time off of MY job! Don't say I'm not supportive!" He yelled in my face. I'm holding back my tears by this point, he must have noticed because his voice and face softens "why can't you just stay here?"

"Everyone gets atleast one or two good opportunities in life. If I don't take this then what if that's it? What if I wasted it?"

"But what about us? Why can't you just stay here, we can finally move in together and you can find local jobs and-"

"I don't want that! Why can't you understand that? This is going to make me happy and you're totally shitting on it!"

"What about me!" Hes back to yelling "I'm not going to be happy if you leave, I'm not going to be happy with you being across the world from me!"

"We can do long distance"

"I don't want that!"

"Well I don't know what else to do!" I'm so frustrated I start telling myself.

"Stay with me!"

"No!"

"Then lets break up!" My heart stops and I let out a small gasp. Yeonjun looks shocked himself.