CHAPTER 2 - GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

Mia Evens

After the events in Miami and Micheal's death , I sold the mansion and moved back to My home town in Los Angeles. Staying in Miami wouldn't make sense at all so that's why I left.

With the money I got from selling the mansion , I opened my very own hair & nail salon in my neighborhood, Crenshaw. Months have passed & I'm still yet to to give birth to my unborn baby boy.

Crenshaw Boulevard

I've been working my ass off just to get this hair salon up and running , and since I'm pregnant, my girlfriends , Deedee , Maria & Zoey thought it would be best that I stay home until I give birth , they vouched to run the salon for me.

I was still in bed and it was almost noon. My body was too heavy and numb at the same time. I could feel the pain as I got up from bed. I wore my silk gown and got out of my room

It was a complete struggle to go downstairs , and the challenge just kept on getting way harder and harder everyday. I got into the kitchen to pour myself a glass of milk and then sat down in the living room.

I placed my hand on my enormous belly and a little smile came upon my face as I looked at it.

"Oh how I wish you were with me , Micheal. I can't help but to miss you every single day."

When Micheal died months ago , I never thought I would ever live without him by my side. Ever since high school we've been together and from that night I left California to start a new life with him in Miami ... I know they say time heals all wounds , but it still hurts like hell to know that I'll never see him again.

Rick Ross

It's been half a year , and Marcus O'Neil is nowhere to be found . Not even the God's Eye can find him. The most intelligent computer camera in the world can't find him , where could Marcus O'Neil really be? Either he dead or this motherfucker is a legend at Hide & Seek.

This whole situation was messing with Meek's head and when it messes with Meek's head , it also messes with our business.

After the fall of Lucas O'Neil and his silly little plan to make us the only Drug kingpins in the entire North America , we as the Maybach Mafia Group managed to create an even better and more efficient Drug Network.

It took a while , but I'm glad to say that we're back on the top , baby ...even when more competition has arrived....

somewhere private.....

Meek was pacing around the office with his red suit & bottle neck shirt. Seemed to be stressed out as hell.

"Calm down , man. We'll find him." Wale mentions

"That's what you said in April , fool!" He shouted.
"Am I the only one putting in work here?! Why don't I have Marcus O'Neil Bowing down with one foot and kissing my shoe!" Meek was furiously yelling and dishing his anger out on us.

Wale & I were calmly seated unlike Meek. He's been stressing himself for months now & it ain't helping us move forward.

"We got bigger shit to worry about than looking for Marcus. The motherfucker probably dead." Wale said

"I'm with Wale. We gotta start focusing more on moving that weight. We practically one of the few remaining drug dealers in U.S let's make sure that we use that advantage & stay on top of the game..." I spoke

Meek looked at me for a moment then started chuckling
"I admire your passion and taste for success , Ross. I really do but there's one thing you forget.... I'm the boss , me!" He said , pointing at himself
"Marcus O'Neil did not only kill his Brother , he killed one of our biggest distributors in California!! And that's disrespect. I won't let some light skin punk ass like Marcus O'Neil disrespect me! Motherfucker owes me a fuckin distributor!!"

"We have two distributors in Cali , Meek. The Carters? They've been really hungry and doing pretty we-

"Shut the fuck up , Fat boy! I want Marcus O'Neil to be the Cali distributor . He owes us that much!"

"But he a no show . What you're gonna do? Just keep looking for him?"

"Until I find him..... we have the God's Eye & that means we have eyes almost everywhere . Eventually , Marcus will expose himself and we will be right there to find him...."

I shook my head & sighed . This motherfucker gonna cut us down & ruin our name. I gotta tell Hendrix about this shit

Bow wow

I was back in California , just in time for the memorial service of my late cousin , Omarion . I stared at the framed photo of him that was standing next to an area surrounded by flowers

The pain I was feeling was unbelievable. I tried by all means to hold back my tears. Omarion wasn't just my cousin... he was like the brother I always wanted. This is definitely not how I thought my reunion with him would be like. I let him down

"Hey there son." My Uncle Startled me. I gave him one strong look and I hugged him.

Later ...

We went to a much more quiet room In the house. Uncle Lou had something he wanted to talk about.

"I don't understand, Uncle Lou . Omarion? A gangster? No , it can't be.the Omarion I know was too pussy to even hold a gun!"

"People change , Son. You of all people should know that."

"But how? Why?" I was frustrated and confused.

"After you left , Well Omarion became a different person. He started hanging with the wrong crowd. Always got into trouble at school. Kinda like you back in the day... he was out of control, young blood." He responded.

It's true that I was a rebel back in the day. The times when I was still rolling with the O'Neil brothers , Kid , YG & Monty , but those days are long gone. I ain't a gangster with a happy trigger finger anymore.

"How'd he die , Uncle Lou? What went down?"

"Last week Friday , Your cousin didn't return home from school. Since he always came back late on Fridays , we didn't suspect anything , until it was past midnight and he still wasn't back from home , he wasn't even answering our calls. We searched through the whole of compton and found nothing that night. 5am arrived and we went to the police to open a case. The LAPD said they would do their best to find him in 3 days , we haven't seen or heard from Omarion until Thursday morning when the police called us to come and identify a body , right at the sewers of east L.A." My uncle explained the story.

This was all shocking news to me. I held my head with one hand and looked out the window saying nothing at all. My tears came running down my face . Somehow I just feel like this is all my fault. I shouldn't have left him here .

"I need to talk to his friends."I said with a heavy voice.

"Shad , I know what you're thinking . Let the police handle this situation."

I wiped my tears off and kept a serious face.

"Fuck the police. I'll find the motherfucker myself." I declared with the need for revenge. As I was about to walk out of the room , Uncle Lou got in the way.

"Son , you don't have to do-

"Enough , Uncle Lou. I already made up my mind and there's no stopping me . Now out of my way." I pushed him aside and walked out of the room.

The police won't avenge my cousin , I'm the only one up for the job.

TO BE CONTINUED
The End
Please share & Comment
Don't forget to vote
❤️❤️❤️❤️