CHAPTER 5 ~ TRUST ISSUES

Wayne Carter

It was another night at the club and it was banging. Everybody was having the time of their lives. I ,on the other hand , was in my office ... having a very frustrating call.

"I don't care if you have to bring Micheal Jackson back from the dead , alright??! Just get me a new act for the night before Midnight! Damnit!" I yelled furiously into the phone then hung up. One of my sexy female employees came inside my office

"Boss , Mr Sean is here to see you."

"Ah perfect. What does that motherfucker want now?" I said with frustration.

"He didn't say , but he asked to meet with you."

"Bring him in." I said then she left. I opened a bottle of vodka and took it straight to the head without thinking twice. Damn , it burned ... but the feeling didn't compare to the bullshit I'm feeling right now.

Sean walked into my office wearing an all black suit and smiling ridiculously. I wonder what he wants now.

"Sup , Money." He greeted me with that stupid smirk on his face.

"I don't like small chat , Sean. Just tell me what you want in my office and get the fuck outta here."

"Been keeping an eye on Cardi lately? I bet you didn't find anything good." He said as he folded his arm and grinned at me

"I didn't find anything at all , Sean. Why am I starting to think that you're bluffing about this whole Kamikaze shindiz?" I dared to ask

"You can name me anything , Wayne . A liar ain't one of them. Cardi is bad news. I suggest you cut her off before she drags you along in her mess." He said raising his eyebrow.

I got up from my seat and walked up to him.

"Imma ask you one more time , Sean. Why are You telling me all this?" I looked him dead in the eyes and asked him

He just stood still with a cheap smirk on his face while starring at me.

Just before he was about to open his mouth , someone
opened the door and interrupted us. We all turned our sights to the entrance and saw Cardi walking in.

"Sean." Cardi's first word as soon as she walked in. She didn't seem pleased to see him.

"Bardi. It's Good to see you again." Sean said

"I wish I could say the same. Wayne , what the fuck is he doing in here?" She said as she looked at me with her creepy eyes.

"My bad . He was just leaving...." I answered looking at Sean with a stern face.

"Good talk , Black businessman ... I'll see you around." He said and walked out of the office , And the way he said just told me a lot

After closing the door on his way out , Cardi went loco

"Estás comenzando con tu locura! What the fuck was he doing here?! And don't fucking lie." She shouted towards me.

"He was here to warn me... about you!"

"Not this shit again. Wayne , I told you to not trust that fool."

"Oh yeah? What if he's right , Cardi? I don't wanna fuck with the kamikaze!"

"I ain't fucking with those crazy Japan skunks . Get that through your thick skull for once!"

I remained quiet and puzzled about this situation. It seems like I still couldn't take her word for it

"Listen here , papi . I don't wanna see that pandejo in my club ever again , got it? Sean has been bad news for the past months , so I suggest you cut ties with him and you cut them fast... before it's too late." Cardi warmed me.