.11

Raman was sitting beside sleeping Ishita on her bed. She started coughing; he got up from the bed, filled a glass with water and offered her. She again slept back. He sat down caressing her hairs "Meri Paagal madrasan, jaldi remember me."

After about an hour, Ishita woke up to find Raman near her. She told "Tum yaha? " He immediately took back his hands, stood up and asked, "How are you?"

"Fine "she replied and got up from the bed and looked at herself in the mirror. She saw she had changed into house clothes. She wondered who might have changed it-vandu Akka was back in her sasuraal, her mom was in Chennai. She asked "Who changed my clothes"

"I did the honour to - "Raman began.

"How can you even think of doing that Raman.Aise Kaise. I didn't expect this from you. tum kya karte rahte ho. jao tum - "She spoke continuously.

"Arre oh Chennai express, apne train ka break Keech aur suno tho sahi"

"Bolo..."

"I said I did the honour to call mihika to help you"

"Oops...sorry Raman I got you wrong"

"You always get me wrong - jo bhi main kahun tujhe lagta hai kyun ghalat..."

"Palat "she completed. She smiled and told "Raman Varun Dhawan ka gaana hai"

"Tumhara favourite hero Na?"

"haan...par tumhe kaise pataa"

Oops, how can he forget, he was the only one knowing it except her.

"Tumne hi to bataya"

"Maine...kab"

"1 week before"

"1 week...no Raman."

"Arrey, tumne bola tha.Yaad Karo"

She was thinking hard. "No, yaar.Maine ye baat mihika ko bhi nahi bataya phir tumhe kaise"

"Tumne ...kyu bataya?" he stammered

"Haan kyu"

"Tumhe pata hoga tumne bataya"

"Stop kidding, I didn't tell"

"That's what you didn't tell, I ...I guessed"

"How exactly did you do that? May I ask?"

"Sure ask na"

"Raman..." She told extending his name.

"Accha, tum bahot excited huvi thi na movie dekhte waqt aur ab bhi jab Maine gaana Gaya tho"

"Intelligent .good guess"

"Correct hain Na"

"Absolutely right. Mere liye Palat song special hai"

"Special...interesting.kaise," he asked. He thought of course special gaana hai humare liye"

She got over-enthusiastic and started "Bata thi hoon-"

*Flashback*

It was Ishita's first day in college. She was two weeks late to college, as she was crying not to come to Mumbai leaving her family in Delhi. Finally, after everyone forced, she came. She entered the college premises along with mihika. She was looking all around throughout the place. She quite liked the place yet she was a bit uncomfortable. Suddenly she heard a song playing near her. They ignored it and proceeded further. The song was following her - so she turned back. Immediately song wordings started.