.13

Raman walks out of the house with Mihir following him"Bhai, I'm not getting you. I mean how will you win ishu's heart by ignoring her"

"Beta, that's Raman Bhalla's trick or charm, you can say."

Seeing Mihir visibly confused, he continues "Ab bhi nahi samjha. Mihika ne thik Naam Rakha hai-buddhu. Arrey tu jitna ladkiyon ke peeche bhagega who tume bhagayegi par jab tum ignore karoge to woh khud tumhare peeche aayegi"

"Kaise?"

"Woh aise ki ladkiyan confuse ho jaati hai ki tum uske peeche Kyun nahi jaa rahe ho, to woh confusion dur karne ke liye tumhare peeche aayegi"

"Bhai mujhe confusion hogaya, ab main aapke peeche ghoomunga confusion dur karne ke liye"

"Tu aise hi sab ke peeche ghumta re aur waha mihika ko koi ghumane le jayega"

"Bhai, please aise mat bolna," Mihir told dramatically

"Arrey tu ne Kal ho na ho nahi dekha kya?"

"Dekha na bhai,bahot emotional hai, last me hamesha rota hun main"

"Idiot,tu rota hi reh ...yeh nahi dekha ki shahrukh ,saif ko kya idea deta hai priety ko patane ke liye"

"Oh...che din ladki in. Par bhai,ishu already fell for you once then how this che din?"

"Abbey tera dimag ka kya karoon main...main use ignore karunga mere bhai. tujhse to main ek bacche ko samjha sakta hoon"

"Bhai maine ab bhi soch-"

"Tu soctha bhi hai" Raman mocks

"Bhai...maine socha hai agar main miku ko ignore karu to woh mere piche aayegi"

"Tu use ignore Karega aur woh Tujhe Zinda chodegi" Raman laughs

*Flashback*

Raman was ignoring Ishita as he had fallen in love with her and she considered him as her only friend. He wanted to ignore her-  if he were close to her, he would propose then she would eat him alive or kill him with her lectures.

He stayed at his home. Ishita reached college to find him missing, she roamed the whole campus, enquired all his friends. But in vain. She then asked Mihir who told Raman was in his house. immediately she stormed to his house bunking all her classes.

She entered his house and saw his mom-dad drinking tea. They saw her and before they asked her anything she replied "Hello auntyji, uncleji I'm Ishita, Raman's friend. He didn't come to college today so, I just came to check"

"Vo kamre main hai puttar," Toshiji told being bit confused

She without a word left to his room, saw him sleeping peacefully. She went and sat near his head and woke him "Raman,utho"

He slowly opened his eyes and saw her. He could not believe it was her. He thought "Aaken bandh Karu to yeh aur khuli raku to yeh, hey maata rani mein Paagal ho Raha hon. I need a psychiatrist."

He woke and she shouted "Why didn't you come to college? I was finding you everywhere and you are sleeping here."

"Madrasan Sapne me bhi lecture de rahi hai," he told

"Yeh sapna nahi hakikat hai" she told him sternly "Jaldi get ready, I want you out in 5 mins"

She went out to the hall and started speaking to his mom and dad as though she was their daughter-in-law or their best friend. His siblings couldn't believe what happened in the room, Raman bhai getting scolded like that and best part he wasn't even speaking anything. They bonded with Ishita very quickly. She was sitting and telling his parents all kinds of stories of him. All lies. Toshiji went inside to bring her parathas after learning she was staying alone and was missing home food. Mr Bhalla followed her.

Raman came out, Ishita stood up and told "2 minutes late"

"Toh kya maar dalogi" he retorts

"No...Main uncleji ko tumhare flirt-" she threatens

"Bas, main tume ek burger khilaunga" he insists

"Mein kya tume manya ya Tanya dikti hoon jo ek burger mein maan Jaye"

"Thik hai meri maa main Kal koyi bhi class bunk nahi karunga," he told hesitantly

Romi spoke "This is better"

"No, iske liye saath tum notes bhi banaoge varna ye class me so jayega"

"aapko Kaise pata ishu di" rinki asked

All the siblings were enjoying this scene between IshRa. So were his parents. Bhalla Ji spoke "Toshiji aapko nahi lagta ki yeh ladki Hamari Raman ke liye bilkul thik hai. Control me rakhegi,dekhiya Raman jo sab pe chilla ta hai Kaise uski har baat sun Raha hai"

Toshi Ji "Haan Bhalla Ji Ishita hi meri bahu banegi"

Romi asked Raman "Hame ishu di ko di bulana hai ya bhabhi bhai"

Raman gave an i-will-kill-you look while Ishita was blushing. Both Raman and Ishita went to college

*End of Flashback*

"Dek mihir aisa hi hoga iss bar bhi"

"Par Nahi where is Bhalla uncle and aunty"

"This time she'll come to my office"

Raman and Mihir sat in the car and drove to PSR. Everyone was very happy to see Raman after so long. After he had joined Ishu Company, he asked Mihir to look after all work in his office. Raman went to give a presentation. Ishita other side was still blushing about their kitchen encounter. She called Raman many times, but he ignored her calls. She messaged him, he replied I'm busy. She went to her office to check him there but he was not there. Now she was desperate to meet him. Mihika called Mihir and asked about his whereabouts and told Ishita.

Ishita ran to PSR and entered the presentation hall without thinking twice. She saw Raman giving a presentation and took a sigh of relief and spoke "Excuse me, gentlemen, can I borrow Mr Bhalla for few minutes. It's important. Mihir will proceed with this slide"

She literally pulled Raman outside and told "Whatever happened between us in the kitchen was not bad, it was a coincidence. It happened and you can't ignore me for such a small thing. C'mon, forget it. we can be friends again" She spoke all this in one breath. He smiled at her cute reasoning and told "Chale"

"Kaha"

"tumhare ghar, kaam pura karna"

"Haan" she smiled. They came home and were looking at some files. Both were working seriously when Raman's cell rang. He picked it  "What!?..."