epilogue

6 years later

Ruhi yells "Ishima..."

Ishita replies that she'll be there in two minutes but Ruhi keeps yelling for her ishima. She entered the room and sat beside her 5-year-old daughter Ruhi on her bed

Ishita kisses Ruhi's forehead "Shaitan...Ishima ki aane tak utt the nahi na aap"

Ruhi giggled  "Hehe...Mujhe accha lagta hai subah subah aapka chehra dekhna."

She jumped out of her bed and ran to the washroom. Ishita resumed her kitchen work. Just then she found Raman shouting at the top of his voice, "Ishita...meri shirt. yaar meri shirt kaha hai"

Ishita yells back "bed pe hai raman"

Raman says frustrated "Nahi hai."

Ishita says still making breakfast "Dyaan se Dekho hoga wahi pe"

Raman finally gives up "yaar tum aake do yaar"

She came to the room to find her husband completely ready in his suit. She huffs, "Raman...aap nahi sudheroge na"

Raman smiles "Kabhi nahi. Tum janti ho na jab tak subah main tumhara chehra nahi dekhta mujhe chain nahi milti"

Ishita rolls her eyes "Baap-beti bilkul same. Main hi akehli hoon iss ghar mein"

Raman started removing his shirt buttons "Akheli...usme kya hai. Abhi tumhare liye company laate..." 

Ishita blushes "Ruhi yahi hai" 

"She'll have a brother or sister to play with...."

Ishita kisses him on his cheek, "I love you" 

"I love you too meri mad madrasan..." he hugged her.

--------------