Chapter 2 - At the airport

I hope you guys are liking the story so far. Let me know what you think in the comments.

The next morning, I was awake before Jamie. I got out of bed and started finding some clothes for today. I found a black dress, with a white belt and some shoes. I took my clothes and make up into the bathroom so that i didn't wait Jamie up and had a shower. When i had finished in the shower, i checked my phone and it was only 6:30 am, Jamie needed to wake up soon to go to the airport. I started getting dressed and then did my make up.

I went down stairs to make pancakes and a cup of tea for breakfast. After a few minutes, I heard Jamie coming down stairs. He came into the kitchen and sat at the table.

''Why are you awake so early?'', he asked.

''I don't know I couldn't sleep.'', i said. ''Breakfast is done.''.

''Thank you, looks really nice.'', he said.

I placed a plate of pancakes, a bowl of fruit and two cups of tea on the table along with two plates. When we had finished breakfast, Jamie went to the bedroom to get dressed because it was nearly time for him to go to the airport. While he was upstairs, I picked the bowls, cups and plates up and took them to the sink and started washing them and then i started putting his bags in the car. When he was ready, he came down stairs, we got our coats and then we went to the airport.

When we got to the airport, we get his bags out of the car and start walking through the airport. When we get through security, we wait until his flight is called. Jamie hardly spoke and i could feel myself starting to cry, i tried to hold it in so he couldn't see that i was crying. After about 20 minutes, his flight is called, I walked to the gate with him, but that's the furthest I could go. I watched him go through the gates and as he got to the corner, he turned to look back at me, he wasn't far infront of me but i could tell that he crying because his face looked red. We waved goodbye and I watched him turn the corner. When i was sure he was gone, I turned around and started to walk back to the car with tears starting to fill my eyes. I got to the car and i couldn't hold it in any longer. I burst into tears because I didn't want him to leave me and I didn't want to be alone. I know I'm only going to be alone for one day but I don't like being alone in the house. 

As i drove home, I turned the radio on and a song came on that i knew. What makes you beautiful by One Direction. I love those boys like they are my family and I feel like i have known them all my life, all i wanted to do now was meet them one day or go to one of their concerts which would be a dream come true but I don't think it ever will. But hearing that song, cheered me up a bit. When i got home, I walked in the door and hung my coat up. I went into the kitchen to do a cup of tea and sat at the table watching my phone waiting for Jamie to call. Just then my phone started ringing. I checked who it was hoping it was Jamie, but it was Uncle Paul. 

''Hi Uncle Paul.'', I say.

''Hi sweetie, are you okay?'', he asked.

''Yes I'm fine thanks, I've just got home from taking Jamie to the airport.'', I say. ''I can't wait to see you.'', I say.

''I can't wait to see you too.'', he says. ''Have you booked your flight yet?'', he asked.

''No not yet I'm just about to do it.'', I say.

''Okay, let me know if you need any money.'', he says. ''and i have a surprise for you when you get here.'', he says.

''What is it?'', i ask.

''You'll see when you get here.'', he laughed.

''Thank you Uncle Paul.'', I say.

After talking for a little while longer we say bye and hang up. I get my laptop and start booking my flight. When It's done, I go up to my bedroom and start packing then i take my bags downstairs and leave them by the door. When that's done, I have dinner and a cup of tea. Then i go to my bedroom to get changed, wipe my make up off and clean my teeth and then go to bed. I lay in bed for a while thinking about Jamie and why he hasn't called. I close my eyes and i can feel myself starting to cry again. I feel tears slowly start to roll down my face. After a while, I can feel myself slowly starting to fall asleep.

The next morning, I wake up and sit at the side of my bed. After a few seconds, I check the time and I see that it is 6:50 am. I start looking through my phone for Jamie's number and I dial the number hoping he's awake. After it rung a few times, he picked up.

''Hey babe.'', he answered, in a quiet, croaky voice.

''Hey, did i wake you up?'', i ask.

''No, no. I just woke up.'', he says.

''Okay that's good. So how was your flight yesterday?'', I ask.

''It was good thanks. How have you been?'', he asks.

''I've been good thanks. I've missed you so much.'', I say.

''I've missed you too.'', he says.

We talk for a while longer and after we say bye, I find some clothes out for today. I find out a pair of black jeans, a floral shirt, a thin black jacket and a pair of white trainers. I lay them out on my bed and have a shower. When I'm finished, I get dressed and then sit at my dressing table and do my hair and make up. Then I go downstairs and do some cornflakes and a cup of tea for breakfast and I turn the radio on and as i sit at the table a song comes on that I know. Gotta be you by One Direction. I'm hoping to see them at a concert one day. When the song was announced, it starts a few seconds after which cheered me up a lot.

When I finish breakfast, I take my bowl and cup to the sink and start washing it. Then i start cleaning around the house because I have a while before i need to go to the airport. When it's time to go, I start to put my bags in the car and double check that i have my phone, keys and passport and then i get into the car and play one of my One Direction CDs in the radio. Then i start driving to the airport singing along to the songs which have cheered me up a lot.

When i get to the airport, I get through security and then i go and check my bags in. When i get my bags back, I find somewhere to sit down and I text Uncle Paul to let him know I'm going to be getting on the plane soon. A few moments after, my flight is called. I gather my things together and go to the gates, I get my passport checked before i get on the plane and then i find my seat. Everyone finds their seat, and a few moments after, the pilot tells everyone to put their seat belt on and then we were taking off before i knew it.

Hi guys, i hope you like the story so far. I will be updating as soon as i can. Let me know your opinions in the comments. Next chapter is coming soon. Thank you guys.