Chapter 1 - At Home

Hi guys, this is only my second story, so i'm not good at making fan fiction. I hope you like it, let me know what you think in the comments. I hope you enjoy reading it. I will try to update it everyday, but if i don't i will definitely do it when i have time. I am not sure how many chapters there are going to be, i will let you know when i decide on how many there are going to be.

Isabelle's part

I wake up and sit at the side of bed, then i look at the clock on my bedside table. After seeing that it was only 7:30, I lay back down on my pillows. At this moment, i hear someone walking up the stairs. I turn to look at the side of my and i see that Jamie isn't there and i think to myself that it must be him.

''Jamie'', I say, but no on answers.

This is when my heart starts racing. I think to myself, what if someone has got into my house? At this moment, i look towards the door, and see Jamie coming into the bedroom and i let out a sigh of relief.

''Hey babe, did you sleep okay?, he asked.

''Yes, it was a great nights sleep. You had me worried for minute.'', i said.

''Why?'', he laughed.

''I thought someone had got into the house.'', i say.

''No, it only me silly.'', he laughed as he starts finding some clothes for the day.

I start to do the same thing. I find out a knee length floral dress and a white belt and lay them on my bed with a pair of black shoes. I have a shower and then put some underwear on and the towel around me. I sit at my dressing table and look at myself in the mirror for a few seconds and then i start to do my make up and as it isn't a special occasion and i'm not expecting to be going out i'm not gonna wear much make up.

When i'm finished, i start walking down stairs and as i get to the kitchen, i see that Jamie has prepared us a bowl of cornflakes and a cup of tea.  While we're eating breakfast, Jamie starts talking about what we can do today.

''What do you want to do today?'', he asked.

''I don't know, maybe we can go for a walk to the beach later, invite some friends or we can go alone and maybe take a picnic.'', i say.

''Yes, sounds like a plan.'', he says.

I look at him and smile. After we finish our breakfast, i take our bowls and my cup, walk towards the sink and start washing them. While Jamie is still drinking his tea, i go back to my room and sit on the side of my bed. 

I check my phone and notice that i have a missed call from my mom. I decide to ring her back because we haven't spoke since we had an argument a few months after i moved in with Jamie. After it rung for a few seconds, she answers her phone.

''Hello?'', she says in a quiet, croaky voice.

''Hi mom, sorry, did i wake you up?'', i ask.

''Oh, not its okay.'', she says.

''It's so nice to hear your voice again after all these months.'', I say.

''I know it's been a while, how have you been?'', she says.

I've been fine thanks, I saw you missed call on my phone and just thought i would call you back, is everything okay?'', i ask.

''Yes, everything's fine.'', she says, and i notice that ehr voice is getting shaky.

We talk for a little while and after saying bye, i go to clean my teeth and then go back down stairs and sit on the sofa. Jamie was in the kitchen cleaning and then i heard his phone ringing and then he shut the door. After about 10 minutes, Jamie went upstairs. I went into the kitchen to get a glass of water and i sit at the table as Jamie comes down the stairs. He comes into the kitchen and can see that i'm not happy.