16 - Electrifying

Ours lips move together in perfect harmony. We fall back together onto his bed, pushing the wadded up sheets away from our bodies. His fingers tangle themselves in my loose hair, it seems like he's trying to lessen the distance between us, constantly pushing his body harder and harder against mine.

I loop my legs around his waist once he's on top of me. At the edge of the bed, my hair tumbles over the side of the mattress. A groan escapes his lips as I tighten my thighs around his hips.

"Not that I'm complaining," Harry whispers between kisses, "But why the sudden-" I don't let him finish his question. My teeth bite his bottom lip before gently sucking it. His breath escapes him. I can see his silhouette above me, hair tumbling over his forehead like waves on the sea.

I feel the heat radiating from his body. My fingers find the smooth skin under the hem of his shirt. The cotton is soft between my fingers. I grip my hands at his sides, pulling his torso closer yet. His chest heaves against mine rhythmically as he breathes, hardly ever breaking away from our ferocious kisses. He pulls away, but only for a moment, to tear his shirt over his head. His bare chest flattens against mine. Skin to skin, with only my bra between us, it's electrifying.

"I love you, Harry. Just you. No one else." I whisper as I trace my mouth along his jawline. He seems to vibrate with energy above me, still breathing hard.

I feel goosebumps across his back as I stroke my fingers across his shoulder blades.

In a swift moment, I push Harry's shoulders to the side and roll my legs across the bed. With Harry flat on his back and me straddling his waist, I take a second to catch my breath.

His hands gently cup my thighs, as light as a feather on my skin--very different from his touches a moment ago. The ferocity liquified into tenderness. I bend down to kiss him on the mouth, my hair falling around our faces.  His lips plump up against mine. He tastes like chocolate.

"Did you eat chocolate?" I whisper.

"What?" He asks, a sound coming from deep in his throat.

"You taste like chocolate." I explain.

"Do you like it?" His teeth tease my bottom lip.

"I just want to know where you got chocolate."

"I don't know what you mean." 

Sweat prickles on my skin. His hands find their way to my hips, then my back, then the clasp holding my bra together. We pull apart. In the darkness, I can almost see his eyes asking permission.

"I still want to know where you got chocolate." I mutter.

I sit up straight, letting his hands fall back to my thighs. I undo the clasp myself, letting the piece of fabric fall from my shoulders. He places his hand gently above my ribcage, letting his thumb rub the sensitive skin there. It sends a shiver down my back.

I come to lie down beside him. Our faces are inches apart. His hand continues to stroke my arm and chest, almost absentmindedly.

"What are you thinking of?" He asks me after a minute or so of us just lying there.

"Us."

"Oh?"

"I'm glad I'm here, Harry. I was doubting myself earlier, but I'm happy to be with you in Phoenix."

"That's good, yeah?"

"Yeah," I say, "It's good." I lean forward and kiss his cheek, then his jaw, then down to his neck. I purse my lips and suck at the place his neck meets his shoulder, bringing his soft skin into my mouth. It tastes salty with sweat. I hear a gasp escape his lips.

"One second you're asking me about what I've eaten, and then it's back to business." He mutters, brushing my loose hair over my shoulder as gentle as the breeze. I release his skin, a small smirk on my lips.

"Try to keep up." I whisper, taking the skin just beside the bird tattooed on this side of his chest into my mouth. I feel him exhale and look up just in time to see him toss his head back on his pillow. I move down towards his butterfly tattoo, leaving a trail of tender hickies down his body.

He's breathing hard by the time I get to his waist, his hands clenching the sheet on the mattress. I feel powerful, being able to undo a man like this. I want him to know how much I love him, because I realize how important the physical aspect of our relationship is. It solidifies it.

"Katie..." He trails off, lifting his head to peer down at me. I meet his eyes and see his nod of consent before I go further. Painfully slow, I unbuckle his pants, sliding my index fingers beneath the hem and gently tugging them off.

"Stop teasing me." He whispers, but I don't think he actually wants me to stop.

I'm sure you know what happens next.

After a while of me focusing on his pleasure, Harry decides it's his turn. He scoops me up by the armpits effortlessly and hovers over me. Even in the darkness, I can feel the ferocity in his eyes. The hunger. The lust. But most importantly, the love.

He brushes my hair, damp with perspiration, off my forehead and leans down to kiss me there. Then my cheek. Then my lips. His are hot, but mine probably are as well. A small gasp escapes my lips when I feel his hand tracing circles on the inside of my thigh. He continues stroking the sensitive skin there while we kiss, slowly moving inwards. Before he reaches the hem of my panties, he pauses our kiss.

"I love you, Katie, I'm sorry I overreacted." His voice is deep with regret, something I have not heard from him often.

"I forgive you." I whisper back, raising my lips to his. The kiss is long and sweet and gentle.