Today

"Do you wanna repeat that?"
I shake my head and try to back up the stairs, but Australia is holding my wrist tightly.
"I-I'm sorry I-"
"No." Father says. "That's enough from you. Australia, you know what to do."
Australia walks me up the stairs and towards the closet. I struggled against his grip. "P-please! I won't do it again!" I plead as he puts me in the closet. "I'm sorry." He says sincerely, closing the door.  I shook wildly, barely breathing as I try and push the doors open. "Please.." I whimper.
+TS: 30 minutes+
I woke up in my bed, Australia standing over me. "Thank god! Thought you died me! You've been passed out for 20 minutes! Are you okay?!"
Australia asked, legitimately concerned.
I cried.

I cried for I don't know how long, while Australia tried his best to help me. The conference was tomorrow, where Russia and America would take me away from here and I'll never have to come back.
I stopped crying after a while and looked up at Australia. "I want to go home."
"You are home, dumbass." He said with a chuckle.
"No. I want to go HOME."
I thought of Russia and America and tears welled up in my eyes.
Australia looked at me and sighed.
"I know kiddo. I know."
He pulled me into a warm embrace.

Australia left after a while, and I got to sleep.
I dreamt of Mom and Russia and America and I dreamt that everything was okay. I dreamt of a happy family. I never wanted to wake up.

"Canada! Breakfast!" Australia yelled from downstairs. I yawned and quickly got out of bed, opening the door and walking down the stairs. I walked cautiously into the kitchen to see only Australia, who was pouring himself a bowl of cereal. "G'mornin." He said casually. "Good morning." I said with a smile.

I walked to the cabinet and grabbed a bowl. "Where's father?" I asked while waiting for Australia to finish with the cereal. "I don't know." He said while handing the box to me. "Oh, okay."

I pour my bowl of cereal and sit down at the table, eating slowly, as to not make a mess. "The conference is today, go get ready when you're done eating." Australia says while washing his bowl.
"Okay." I say with a full mouth.
"That's nasty." Australia says. "What? I just responded." I say with a laugh.

------
Omg this is so short,, Bunny can't front 24/7 so Ill update you guys as much as possible. I'm sorry it took so long, another thing is ELearning. I don't have time for other stuff since I have so much work :/ sorry! Next chapter will be much longer!!