Chapter 1

It was a regular day on the strawhats new ship the thousand sunny. The strawhats had just defeated all of CP9 and they all got new bounties

Luffy was worth 300,000,000 beli

Zoro was worth 120,000,000 beli

Sanji was worth 77,000,000 beli

Nami was worth 16,000,000 beli

Usopp was worth 30,000,000 beli

Franky was worth 44,000,000 beli

Robin was worth 80,000,000 beli

And chopper was worth 50 beli

After celebrating for saving Robin the strawhats set sail on their next adventure. Luffy was in the kitchen eating meat when nami and robin walked in.

"Luffy we have something to tell you" nami said with a little hesitanse in her voice. " What's wrong?" Luffy asked concerned for his friends.

"L-Luffy we love you!!! We always loved you and we want you to be with us!" Nami said now feeling more at ease. Luffy on the other hand was in shock, he'd always pictured nami and robin as big sisters, but as lovers Luffy could never think of that. "Luffy do you accept our confection?" Robin said in a calm tone.

"I do." As he said that he was hugged by the both of them. "Oh luffy, we don't care if we have to share you with other women, just promise to love us forever." Nami said as robin nodded in agreement.

"I promise. And every king needs a queen." He said as he hugged both girls hugged back. The three hugged for what felt like hours only to be interrupted by chopper walking in looking for Luffy to check on his injury's.

" Yay hugs!!!" He said as he jumped on Luffy's head and started hugging him.
The three laughed at Chopper's antics.

They all eventually stop hugging and went on about their day.

A few days later the crew were swallowed up by a thick fog. After a few minutes they see a ghost ship appear from the fog and saw what looked like to be a man on the boat, so they sailed over to help him. "Hey, do you need any help?" Zoro asked. When the man turned around, it sent shivers down everyones spines. The man was a skeleton!

"Why yes I do need your help, sorry if I frightened you by my appearance, I have been here for 77 years. My name is Brook." Everyone was speechless. Except for luffy. "Whoa a talking skeleton, so cool, can you join our crew!?!" Luffy said with excitement.

Everyone looked at luffy as if he lost his mind.

"Yes. But I can't leave this place just yet because I need my shadow back."

Everyone looked at him in confusion then looked to see the he in fact did not have a shadow. "Can you please help me get my shadow back?"

"Of course. We're friends aren't we?" Luffy said before anyone else could answer. Brook then broke down crying with joy.

He got back up and asked " And madam, may I please see your panties?" Nami then roundhouse kicks him through the wall.

"Oh a feisty one!" Brook says.

Timeskip to after the arc

The strawhats just defeated gekko moriah and oars. And are exhausted especially luffy and zoro. Zoro who took in all of Luffy's pain and Luffy was unconscious for hours.

When luffy woke up, Nami told him what Zoro did and Luffy thanks him personally. As he was about to head back to his room nami told him that she needed to talk to him. When he got to her room she locked the door behind them.

"So what did you want to talk to me abo- SLAP!!!

"YOU JERK, YOU SCARED ME TO DEATH!!!! I thought. I thought you were going to die." She said as she began to cry.

"Nami, I'm sorry. I didn't know I made you feel that way."

Before he could continue speaking, nami kissed him. Luffy kissed back. They then layed on nami's bed as they started to undress each other. Luffy took of nami's shirt to reveal a hot pink bra. Luffy then began to fondle her boobs, causing her to moan.

"Ohh luffy, you don't know how long I've been wanting this."

"Sense I kicked arlong's ass." Luffy said smugly.

They broke their kiss for a breather then.

"Oi Luffy, come look at what I found!" Zoro yelled. Luffy was annoyed that Zoro stopped his fun but at the same time he was curious. "I'm gonna kill that bastard!!!" Nami thought to herself. They both got their clothes back on and went outside.

" Whatcha find Zoro?" Luffy said as he looked down to see a tied up girl with bright pink hair and red lipstick.

"I went to get some booze and I found her behind some crates. She said her name was perona."

"Is that so? Well then, why did you stoe away on our ship?"

"Well, after you defeated Mori-

"I kicked his ass."

"As I was saying. I didn't know what to do so I thought I could hide on your ship until you got to the next island."

"Ok so you have nowhere to go, correct."

"Yes."

"Great so join my crew!"

"WHAT!?!?!" everyone yelled.

"I see a lot of potential in you and I can see you being a loyal member of my crew. Plus you said you have nowhere to go so why not." Luffy said with a big smile.

Perona blushed. "His smile was so warm and welcoming and oh no I'm in love with this rubber idiot. "O-Ok I'll join your crew." She said nervously.

"Great! let's celebrate." Luffy said.

The crew celebrated their new crew mate partying all night long.