Chapter 2

It's been a few weeks sense perona joined the crew and she has gotten along well with everyone. She has made a brother sister relationship with Zoro and nami and robin have figured out that she is in love with luffy, so they let her join their luffy love group.

"Hey nami. Where to next?" Luffy asked. "Next is the Sabaody archipelago."

"Sounds cool!"

As the strawhats arrive at Sabaody, they all go off and explore the island, but not before nami saying " Remember guys we need to find a shipwright to coat the sunny so we can leave for the new world."

And with that, the strawhats set off to find a shipwright.

While wondering, Luffy bumps into a large man.

"Oh sorry about that, I-   Strawhat, what are you doing here. It's me hatchi."

"Who?"

"Remember you defeated Arlong and took nami with you."

"I kicked his ass"

"I'm the one who fought Zoro."

Luffy just looked at him, confused as ever.

*Sighs* hatchi then shows Luffy all of his arms and then quickly puts them away.

"Ohhhhh. Your the octopus guy. How's it been.

With the others

Zoro was looking for a bar while perona was talking his ear off.

"Big bro Zoro, where are we going?"

"Didn't I say to stop calling me tha-AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

"Let my wife go!!!!!" A man said as he was pushed to the ground by a solder.
"Your wife? A nice, young and beautiful woman like her doesn't deserve to be with scum like you." The man say as he began to walk off.

"Hey wa-BANG!!!

"AHHHHHH!!!!!!! YOU SHOT HIM!!! YOU SHOT HIM!!! *Crying*

"So, what of it? He was really getting on my nerves.... What are you all looking at?" He says as he looks at everyone around him.

"How about all of you kneel before  me. HAHAHA!!! let this be a lesson to all of you little pieces of shit. This is what happens when you disrespect the celestial dragons."

"Who is he? Zoro asked obviously not paying attention.

"He's a celestial dragon. The celestial dragons are very high ranked in the world government because they are descendants of the people who founded the world government. So they're pretty much untouchable." Perona told him.

"Is that so? Well the- Who are you two and why aren't you kneeling?

"And what's with that look on your face? Change it right now and start kneeling." The man said.

Zoro began to walk towards him and said "hey, do you know where a bar is" the celestial dragon drew his gun at Zoro. Zoro was about to react and cut the man down until.

BANG!!!!

Zoro was tackled to the ground by perona.

"What are you doin-

"Shhhhhh. Just be quiet and don't move." Perona whispered.

"Ohhh brother!!! Why? Why!? Why would you throw your life away like that!!!"

"Hm, could have sworn I've missed. Oh well." The man said as he walked away.

After perona made sure he was gone she got up and helped zero up.

"What were you thinking!!?! After everything thing I told you, you still tryed to attack a him.

"And so what, he was going to shoot me."

*Sighs* "idiot, if you attack a celestial dragon the the navy will be alerted and they will send a admiral to come here."

"Ok. I guess I should tell the others.

Timeskip

Everyone was gathered up at shakkey's bar.

"So your strawhat Luffy? One of the supernovas.

"What do you mean supernovas" Luffy asked.

"I'm surprised you haven't heard. The eleven supernovas are a group of rookie pirates who have a bounty over 100 million beli. The first is

Capone Gang Bege who has a bounty of 138,000,000 beli.

Jewelry Bonny who has a bounty of 140,000,000 beli.

Basil Hawkins who has a bounty of 248,000,000 beli.

Scratchman Apoo who has a bounty of 198,000,000 beli.

Eustass Kid who has a bounty of 315,000,000 beli.

X Drake who has a bounty of 222,000,000 beli.

Urouge has a bounty of 180,000,000 beli.

Killer has a bounty of 162,000,000 beli.

Trafalger law has a bounty of 200,000,000 beli.

You and Zoro are the last two."

"Really cool. I want to meet them." Luffy said with excitement.

As he said that, hatchi ran threw the door and yelled "Camie's been kidnapped by the celestial dragons!!!"